flat tire

smokie300z

Registered
Hey I am needing to find out where I can get tire for my 09. I need one that has good grip for twisties. Anything better then stock. Any help would be appreciated.

Depends on how much you want to spend. Q2's have great reviews but will cost over $300/set. Bridgestone 016's are good and can be found for $250-$275/set.
Search Amazon/Google. Jake Wilson and Cycle gear have some good prices.
There are as many opinions as there are tires. You may have to jump in and do your own testing to determine what you like. Good luck.

Hello Wil!!

You just missed a sale at Cycle Gear a pair of Q2's for $210.00 by two days. They are now $269. I think I'm going to try a set on my bike next.

I've found Cycle Gear to be about the best price around here if you don't mind pulling the wheel yourself. If you need any help, I'm close to you.

Depends on how much you want to spend. Q2's have great reviews but will cost over $300/set. Bridgestone 016's are good and can be found for $250-$275/set.
Search Amazon/Google. Jake Wilson and Cycle gear have some good prices.
There are as many opinions as there are tires. You may have to jump in and do your own testing to determine what you like. Good luck.

Just bought my set of Q2s for $199.00 tmd. Dunlops Q2 page...

Back