Best Tires?

Didn't know Cap invented a time machine!
laugh.gif

What is up with this plethora of resurrected posts?!?
rock.gif

Well you will get 78 (or more!) answers to this question.

If you ask me (and ya didn't LOL) I suggest the Metzeler Sportec M3, I run them and can drag my knee on the street with them! They inspire confidence and slide very comfortably when they get loose, easy off and on.

Check em out....
Metzeler Sportec M3

I run the Dunlop Qualifiers and they work great on the street and the track. I like the Dunlop GPs for the track too.
I'm going to the track tomorrow and I couldn't find the GPs or the Qualifiers so I'm going with the Metzler Racetech tires. They're already pretty sticky in the canyon.

DSC00111.JPG

(BA BUSA @ Oct. 01 2006,22:36)
Big O said:
910220[/ATTACH]]
Owen

You're gonna like those RaceTec's
wink.gif
They stick just as well as the Dunlop GPs but the profile is different. The Racetechs are rounder and I had to push them over a little more. The GPs are pointier (?) and they go right over and plant. Both are very good.
The Racetechs after the track day:

Racetech_shredded.JPG

Attachments

• zzwhip.gif
    zzwhip.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 51
I would have to agree on the Michelin Pilot Sports being the best. I had them on my Black bird (upgraded from Bridgestones), and then when I got my 06 busa, I wasn't comfortable with the stock tires (Bridgestone Battlaxx, or whatever there called)...so I went back to the Pilots, and they are just nice. Wouldn't trade them for nothing.

:laugh:

I would have to agree on the Michelin Pilot Sports being the best. I had them on my Black bird (upgraded from Bridgestones), and then when I got my 06 busa, I wasn't comfortable with the stock tires (Bridgestone Battlaxx, or whatever there called)...so I went back to the Pilots, and they are just nice. Wouldn't trade them for nothing.

:laugh:

WOW Three year old thread Dude :laugh:

Anyone ever use the Dunlop Sportmax? If you have I'd like to hear what you think about them! Wardie

I used the Pirelli Diablo on my CBR and it was great. The grip and stickiness were awesome. I haven't tried the Michelins, but I might give it a shot on the new busa!

Dunlop Qualifiers are great on the twisties...they don't last too long though.

I think I am going to try the Michelin Pilot Road 2 next. My friends have been raving about them.

LINKY

Last edited:
Back