Best Tires?

from stock i went to d208s they where better than stock . now i run perelli diablo corsas and i love them. they take a minute to warm up but once they are, they are very sticky. also alot of my friends roll the pilot powers or pilot races, they like them. i guess it all boils down to personal preference.

PRESSURES 36PSI REAR 28PSI FRONT.... I FOUND PILOT SPORT,S TO BE THE BEST. RUN,N A 180 ON THE REAR MUCH MORE FUN ON THE TWISTIES.. AND WE,V A LOT OF TWISTIES IN IRELAND.........
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

I just switched from Sport HPXs (200 rear) to Powers with a 190 rear. Bike turns/coners much better (flickability is awesome, bike almost feels like it will fall over compared to the 200 rear) I've only had them on for about 100 miles now, but I like them better than the sport HPXs already. I only got about 3800 miles out of my rear.

Oooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllddddddddd thread first post 12/03
tounge.gif

still some good info
wink.gif

Was looking over at MAW website and found they clearancing some Rennsports out. Think the RS1 sized at 190/55 was down to $120.
Just thought I post this just incase some one looking for one.

http://www.accwhse.com/WEBSPEC....0STREET

<!--EDIT|Yort
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138902481 -->

I just put on Michelin Pilot Powers. I had the Pirelli Diablos on before. I prefer the Pilots. Ill wear em out in a year but they stick like mad.

I currently run Pilot Powers, even on the roadrace track. They work great. I've heard great things about the new Dunlop Qualifier too.

I have the Avon 45/46 combo on for twisty carving. The grip wet or dry is outstanding. The other perk is the mileage. Here is some shots at about 3,000 miles. Even wear:

AvonTiresonProjectHayabusa005.jpg

AvonTiresonProjectHayabusa002.jpg

AvonTiresonProjectHayabusa001.jpg

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152015843 -->

GPW, those pictures, with that mileage, are the very reason my bike is going into the shop tomorrow for that exact tire combo.

GPW, those pictures, with that mileage, are the very reason my bike is going into the shop tomorrow for that exact tire combo.
You will be very please with them. I run 36 psi up front and 40 in the rear. They do the job period. Let me know your thoughts after you get them all scuffed in.

can't wait either. New set sitting on the shelf. Found a great price out of Tucson, AZ. Already had a set before your purchase so all is good.

$257.00 TYD.

hogger...

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152044411 -->

can't wait either. New set sitting on the shelf. Found a great price out of Tucson, AZ.

$257.00 TYD.

hogger...
Hogger... you will still have some miles left on these when the wheels get to you for sure.
Yeah..they look good. I'll wear those Avons down before replacing with new set. Should be good to go for sure.

Thanks..ride safe.

hogger...

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152044448 -->

I just got Pirelli Diablo Corsas with the 190 rear. I wanted the 180 but changed my mind at the last minute. I didn't have any problems with the stock bridgestones at Road America for a 45min session to my suprise. I just got the Marchesini's so I had to go with the Pirelli's. I have Diablo Super Corsa's on my SV for the street and have 2K on them with even wear. I don't think the weight of the busa will go good with the race compounds.

Back