first track day

busaboy007

Registered
So tonight im goin to my first track day @ gingerman in south haven Michigan. Im totaly excited. And nervous. I love cornering and love goin to the dragon so I figured this was my next step. And alot safer been saving up money and piecen gear together only have 650 invested in my all A* gear not bad. Well wish me luck and ill try to up load a video tonight

Ps any rec on air pressure for novice.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good stuff, busaboy....nice move, you're gonna have LOTS of fun out there!!! :thumbsup:
re: tyre pressures....IMHO - 1st time out on a track day....whatever ya run on the road, juz go a couple of pounds LESS!

You'll prolly find ur tryin' to look for other (faster) traffic in ur mirrors (which is pointless, coz they'll more than likely be taped up) a LOT of the time? Once ya get past that part and settle into a nice rhythm...u'll be havin' fun all the way!!!

enjoy it mate!
:thumbsup:

Sounds great how much is the track day? Im live up in the tr-city area and been looking around for something like this.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have this funny feeling you'll be a "Track *****" by days end! Track time is more addictive than cocaine. One shot is just not enough.

Please give us your thoughts on your first outing. You'll definately come home with better skills than your left with.

Have fun! We are awaiting your post thoughts.

I did a track day up there on my GSXR 1k last year, it was a blast. Make sure you get the track layout memorized well before you really start getting on it.

What tires will you be running? I run 30/30 cold for Q2s and BT16s

I run the same 30/30 cold on Q2s. Good luck, you should have a great time.

I did a track day up there on my GSXR 1k last year, it was a blast. Make sure you get the track layout memorized well before you really start getting on it.

What tires will you be running? I run 30/30 cold for Q2s and BT16s

Back