First Post

Hope ya don't mind if I say thanks too BBB.....the work you do over there is protecting and enhancing our way of life also.
We should be standing behind you in a greater way!!!

Thank you sincerely sir.

Be safe over there, and keep us informed.
beerchug.gif

Bill
Why would I mind? We are all part of the 'Busa family!

Welcome back to the board!!
biggrin.gif

As everyone else has stated... Thanks for watching our backs over there, Bro!!
bowdown.gif

Don't forget to wear your gear
war.gif
and come home safe and sound!  
cool.gif
It feels a little different, but I guess I will get used to it! It's amazing how the issue of gear comes up again and again! This will definitely be one time that I won't have to find out the hard way that I should have worn it!

Hey BigBS, take care of yourself over there.  And thanks for protecting the rest of our arses.  We'll miss the posts and bike updates, but hit us up anytime.
Shoot, man! You guys are gonna give me some great ideas for what to do to mine when I get back!

Big UPS to you BigBS.  May God bless and watch over you as well as all military over there fighting for freedom.  Just put a Hayabusa.org sticker...uh...hmm hmm...I mean DECAL on your duffle bag and know that our prayers are with ya man.  Take care and be safe...
wink.gif

Brian
Amazingly, I did bring those stickers! Think I will go put one on the Hardley dealers desk! Think it will make his day!

Big ups to you bro and you have our sincerest appreciation ... be safe ... take it one day at a time and come on back home. You and all of our soldiers are in our prayers.
Thanks, Sage! Things are about to pick up around here, so I might have to take it one minute at a time!

Okay, first set of pics from over here. Nothing special because of the sand storm today and I haven't been out to get any pics of anything because of the schedule. Probably appropriate to start with something basic anyway. So, this set of shots is from my room to give you an idea of how we are livin'. Everybody doesn't live this good, but it is certainly better than it was last year when I was here. Anyway, on with the pics.

Pic #1

DSC00567.JPG

Pic #4 - Opposite side of kitchen. No stove, so we can't burn the building down except with the microwave or electricuting ourselves with one of the 220V outlets.

DSC00563.JPG

Pic #5 - Shared bathroom.  I have 2 roommates that occupy the room shown in Pic #2.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085328792 -->

DSC00562.JPG

Pic #7 - Closeup of the bed and the DVD player that I watch sometimes before falling asleep.

DSC00555.JPG

Pic #8 - 'Gotta stay in touch with the world! TV, computer, PDA. All the necessities!

DSC00556.JPG

Pic #10 - Last one. The closet to keep all the gear in. Next set of pics will be of some of the buildings and shops around here. Can't get anything downtown because we are still restricted to the Camp. Hope I didn't put anyone to sleep!

DSC00561.JPG

Heck of a lot more fun that spending a year in a tent! Not too bad, I'd say...well, no Busa around, but hey, we'll keep you full of good Busa thoughts!

I think you should have dropped your Busa off with one of the board members...we would have taken good care of it and sent along pics when you start missing it!
smile.gif

Heck of a lot more fun that spending a year in a tent!  Not too bad, I'd say...well, no Busa around, but hey, we'll keep you full of good Busa thoughts!

I think you should have dropped your Busa off with one of the board members...we would have taken good care of it and sent along pics when you start missing it!  
smile.gif
As long as all the pics were taken with the ignition off or not lookin' at the gauges, so I wouldn't know how many miles were on the bike, right!
biggrin.gif

Back