Busa Hauler

Wow, you guys don't give anyone a chance!
laugh.gif
No you just need to post a little quicker!!!!!

Nice lookin SUV..
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Looks like you need a reciever hitch with a step-down bar to level the trailer out bro.
wink.gif

bigbarmada.JPG

Looks like you need a reciever hitch with a step-down bar to level the trailer out bro.
wink.gif
Right you are, bro! Didn't have time to get one before this trip and haven't done any real haulin' since, so down on the priority list it went. BTW, how's your new truck doin'? Haven't heard or seen pics of it since you posted.

wink.gif
Right you are, bro! Didn't have time to get one before this trip and haven't done any real haulin' since, so down on the priority list it went. BTW, how's your new truck doin'? Haven't heard or seen pics of it since you posted.
Gotta take it in for it's first oil change and get a few things taken care of under warranty while it's there, but nothing major. Just little nitpickin' stuff. You know how particular I am about things.
biggrin.gif

I'm likin' the Dak, but I wish I could afford to do a few things to it. Seems every time I get a little blow money it goes on the bike though.
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif
Right you are, bro!  Didn't have time to get one before this trip and haven't done any real haulin' since, so down on the priority list it went.  BTW, how's your new truck doin'?  Haven't heard or seen pics of it since you posted.
Gotta take it in for it's first oil change and get a few things taken care of under warranty while it's there, but nothing major. Just little nitpickin' stuff. You know how particular I am about things.
biggrin.gif

I'm likin' the Dak, but I wish I could afford to do a few things to it. Seems every time I get a little blow money it goes on the bike though.
wink.gif
I hear 'ya!

wink.gif

Sweet ride. Looks great in black, it hides the funny looking rear door roofline, which is the only thing I don't like about the Armada. Nice choice.

Sweet ride. Looks great in black, it hides the funny looking rear door roofline, which is the only thing I don't like about the Armada. Nice choice.
You are so right. The QX56 doesn't look nearly as good for that exact reason, even though its the same vehicle.

Back