Last Chapter, First Chapter

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
We went and visited our friend, John over Christmas weekend. I posted about it here.

This one hurts. We spent Saturday and Sunday in the hospital with him and just talked. He was very lucid the entire time we were there and we were glad to have those last moments with him to share memories. Christmas Eve, the doctors said he would only live for another couple of days. When we arrived that third morning, we were only able to spend a couple hours with him and we said our last goodbyes.

As tough as it is, we prefer the opportunity to say goodbye rather than go to a funeral.

Yesterday, we were informed of his passing in the late afternoon. Now, we are focused on supporting his two children who, though they are in their early 20's, are too young to have had both their father and their mother die in the same year.

We have our memories. Nothing can take them away from us.

Our hearts are with you, John and Candace. We'll take care of your kids for ya.

--Wag--

Sorry to hear of his passing. I'm glad you got to spend some time with him before the end. Prayers sent.

Very Sorry to hear about the loss of two of your closest friends , My Prayers are with you and there 2 children, Be strong Bro , God Will Guide You !

We just never get used to it.

My best energy is yours, Lou.

Be strong.

Such a sad turn of events in one family's life
sad.gif

I'm so sorry...

A sad year for their family. My thoughts are with the children,family and anyone else affected.

Be strong Lou, give Nan and nice hug.

DD

Thank you, everyone, for your thoughts and warmth. It's felt and appreciated more than words can say.

--Wag--

So sad to hear all of this, and really shocking. You're a great friend to care so much about them and their children.

i wish there was something i could say or do that would make it better, all i can offer is my prayers.

Everyone, thanks a million for your thoughts, prayers and condolences. They are felt and appreciated.

It just takes time and we know we'll be okay. We were glad to be able to visit for the last time and say our goodbyes.

--Wag--

Back