Busa Hauler

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Some of the older folks will remember this pic of my old Busa hauler. A very reliable SUV with a lot of nice features, but there are way too many of these on the streets. Not just here, but in the deserts of Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Bikes_Trailered___2.jpg

So, when I got back I decided I wanted (certainly didn't need) something else. Not too many options out there for a guy that has had great success with foreign vehicles. Saw one that Thinker62 (Greg) had picked up, but didn't think about it after that. Was driving along the highway one day and saw one sitting in a lot and decided to go take a look. It was an all-black SE model w/ 22-inch wheels lookin' pretty nice, but the dealership refused to make me a deal that I liked. Made a couple calls and found another one a little distance away and the dealership was very customer friendly. Bought it in July, but haven't posted about it since I've been so focused on getting my bikes taken care of.

Anyway, here it is. My new Nissan Armada LE 4x4 with all the options. Sweet vehicle and I may or may not do anything to it. If I do it will only be to add some bigger (22") wheels.

2004_Nissan_Armada_LE_4x4__20_Nov_05____7.JPG

Nice Vessal! But busas should be ridden not hauled! Thats for harleys:D !

Nice hauler bro! I love the Armada and the Titan.
wink.gif
Thanks, Chris. This thing is huge! I think you could put an orchestra in their sometimes! Navigation package was a nice add-on that they didn't tell me about until I went to pick it up and then didn't charge me extra for.

I average about 13 MPG. It has a 28 gallon fuel tank too, so I really wasn't happy when gas was up over $3 a gallon. In fact, I don't think I have filled it up since the summer.
biggrin.gif

Back