First Post

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Finally able to get to the internet after arriving in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait, on Saturday and wanted to drop a line to everyone. Left the States on Friday afternoon and arrived here Saturday evening! Not much different from last year when I was here, but not a bad place to be if you have to be in the desert. I've got indoor plumbing, pretty good food and some nice workout facilities. Still hope the year passes by quickly! I'll post pics as soon as I can get some taken!

God Bless you sir, keep us in touch with what is really going on over there. We are fed garbage from the media so keep us informed...

CAp

Glad to hear from ya, bro! Can't wait to see yer pics from over there. Lookin' forward to that Deal's Gap ride when you get back!
beerchug.gif

God Bless you sir, keep us in touch with what is really going on over there. We are fed garbage from the media so keep us informed...

CAp
I'll do my best to tell you what I can! I'm in a location that gets most of the information about things, if you get my meaning!

Glad to hear from ya, bro! Can't wait to see yer pics from over there. Lookin' forward to that Deal's Gap ride when you get back!
beerchug.gif
Thoughts of Deal's Gap are one of the few motivating things I have right now!  I'll keep you posted!
Well, I know it's gotta be tough but if it helps you can add my thoughts and prayers to your motivational sources.
wink.gif
You and all the others over there are certainly on my mind and in my heart. As Cap said, God bless you all! I'm behind you 100%.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Good to hear from ya bro, stay sharp and remember who has your back hmhm Jesus.

And oh yeah, thanks for fighting for OUR freedom. God bless you.

BigBS...you're not in Kansas anymore!  
smile.gif

Keep your chin up, watch your back, and vent to all of us on here when things get tough...we're all thinking about you over there...thank you for being a part of our military...looking forward to the stories and sights you can share...

Return home safe...and here's to time flying by at Busa speed!
beerchug.gif

Big B..................thanks for serving us!!!! You deserve much more than I'm sure Uncle Sammy pays you!! At least we will get to read your insights and you can tap into what's happening stateside on this site!!!! Keep Safe.
smile.gif

Scott

Hope ya don't mind if I say thanks too BBB.....the work you do over there is protecting and enhancing our way of life also.
We should be standing behind you in a greater way!!!

Thank you sincerely sir.

Be safe over there, and keep us informed.
beerchug.gif

Bill

Welcome back to the board!!
biggrin.gif

As everyone else has stated... Thanks for watching our backs over there, Bro!!
bowdown.gif

Don't forget to wear your gear View attachment 476177 and come home safe and sound!  
cool.gif

Hey BigBS, take care of yourself over there. And thanks for protecting the rest of our arses. We'll miss the posts and bike updates, but hit us up anytime.

Big UPS to you BigBS. May God bless and watch over you as well as all military over there fighting for freedom. Just put a Hayabusa.org sticker...uh...hmm hmm...I mean DECAL on your duffle bag and know that our prayers are with ya man. Take care and be safe...
wink.gif

Brian

Big ups to you bro and you have our sincerest appreciation ... be safe ... take it one day at a time and come on back home. You and all of our soldiers are in our prayers.

Well, I know it's gotta be tough but if it helps you can add my thoughts and prayers to your motivational sources.
wink.gif
You and all the others over there are certainly on my mind and in my heart. As Cap said, God bless you all! I'm behind you 100%.
beerchug.gif
It does help, BT! Still trying to get settled in around here.

BigBS...you're not in Kansas anymore!  
smile.gif

Keep your chin up, watch your back, and vent to all of us on here when things get tough...we're all thinking about you over there...thank you for being a part of our military...looking forward to the stories and sights you can share...

Return home safe...and here's to time flying by at Busa speed!
beerchug.gif
I keep having to remind myself I'm not in Kansas! Not! It should be an interesting year, but I'm hoping it goes by faster than 'Busa speed!

Big B..................thanks for serving us!!!!  You deserve much more than I'm sure Uncle Sammy pays you!!  At least we will get to read your insights and you can tap into what's happening stateside on this site!!!!  Keep Safe.
smile.gif

Scott
I'll keep you informed as best I can. You and everybody being able to ride is enough for me! Just wish I could join 'ya!

Back