Finally!!! Got my Busa!

I like it bro. You may want to get a hump for the rear or hold on tight. Mine saved me from sliding all the way off, when I hit the throttle a little too judiciously.

Welcome aboard! Nice scoot!

:poke:

very nice welcome to the madness :thumbsup:
Thanks guys!

nice bike but has someone coloured the tread pattern red? ???
Yeah, he used some kind of marker kit. It looked a little better when the tires were clean.

I like it bro. You may want to get a hump for the rear or hold on tight. Mine saved me from sliding all the way off, when I hit the throttle a little too judiciously.
I'm trying to find a good deal on a hump on Ebay. Don't know if I should paint it red or gray though. What do you think?

I swear I have seen this bike when I was looking for one to buy, well Im still looking but I know Ive seen this one.
Cycletrader or craigslist? Ive seen this bike
I bought this bike from a guy who listed it on Atlanta Craigslist. You may have seen this bike on Youtube -
- Suzuki Hayabusa[/url] , and on Sportzbikes.net - SBN - Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa . On the Youtube video, it's the second bike. The only difference is they had the mirror block offs and no chrome grab bar. I'm almost positive it's the same bike though.

And once again guys, thanks for welcoming me to the forum!!!:colgate:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back