Finally!!! Got my Busa!

kayabusa

Registered
Hey guys! I've been obsessed with getting another motorcycle for months now and I finally got one this past Saturday - an '03 Busa. It's candy apple red and grey with alot of carbon fiber accents. It's already got a stainless Yoshimura exhaust and it's lowered. Bought it with a little over 7000 miles. You may have seen this bike online - There's a pic on sportbikez.net that I'm sure is the same bike. SBN - Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa - The only differences are that my bike has mirrors and the chrome grab bar.

Not really much that I need to do to it as far as looks, going to add a few more chrome pieces and clear front signal lights. I want to add a power commander and get it dyno tuned, also will probably get the air box mod. I will post some pics from my phone in a little while. My digital camera batteries are dead.

Congrats on the sweet purchase, and welcome to the club!

Your gonna love it!

The .oRg is a great place to be with tons of resources to take advantage of...

Ride safe, ride sane, keep the shiney side up, and stick around awhile!

:beerchug:

Congrats! You're gonna have soooo much fun. As nice as they look lowered, I wouldn't ride one on the street that way. I like cornering too much. They do look good down there though.

Congrats on the sweet purchase, and welcome to the club!

Your gonna love it!

The .oRg is a great place to be with tons of resources to take advantage of...

Ride safe, ride sane, keep the shiney side up, and stick around awhile!

:beerchug:

Thanks Scar! I plan on being a member for a long time.:colgate:

Congrats! You're gonna have soooo much fun. As nice as they look lowered, I wouldn't ride one on the street that way. I like cornering too much. They do look good down there though.

I love the bike already. I've been missing my bike since I sold my ZX7R over a year ago. I am considering raising it up, but I do love that dropped look!

Here are a couple of pics that I took with my phone earlier today. When I get some batteries for my camera, I'll post some better ones.

busa1.jpg

busa2.jpg

dead batteries in camera? no excuse :rulez:

:worthless:

Anyway Congrats!! I had my bike lined up for 3 weeks before I picked it up... did not sleep well at all...

ok smart guy... post the pics while I am typing :)

nice paint!

dead batteries in camera? no excuse :rulez:

:worthless:

Anyway Congrats!! I had my bike lined up for 3 weeks before I picked it up... did not sleep well at all...
Yeah, it's really been rough here lately. I think my wife and kids got tired of me surfing the net looking at possible Busa's to buy. Now they can get tired of me looking for Busa accessories to buy - LOL :laugh:

ok smart guy... post the pics while I am typing :)

nice paint!

Yeah, I timed that just right! LOL. I promise I'll get some better, more detailed pics very soon! :mwink:

Very nice bike, welcome to the oRg. I used to have a pic of that bike as my desktop. But now I have my own bike up there.:laugh:

Thanks guys for all the welcomes and nice replies.:colgate: I hope to gain much from this forum as well as contribute what I can. See you on the road. More pics coming in a little while. I still don't have my digital camera working, but it's daylight so I'll take a few more with my phone.

More pics

Here are some more pics guys. I'm still going to put some better quality ones up when I get my digital camera sorted out.

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

011.jpg

Back