New owner in Orlando Fla !!!

You guys are awesome !!!

We wanna ride with you locals in Orlando, Clermont, etc. hit me on the private message thingy and lets exchange some cell numbers and get a little group together.

The only thing I have done to the Busa in the two months Ive had her is put the DnD's on and took off the yoshis,(so if anyone wants the yoshis they are for sale now locally in Orlando) Today my buddy and I put on the lowering links to the lowest setting and Boy is she low now. Good thing I lost some weight lately and am now 180 lbs. lol

But she is so low now I think my days of having a passenger are over. :( anyway i guess i can adjust the shock setting if I can get with someone that knows what they are doing.

Oh and Heather I need your help with some more pics because she looks beautiful sitting all low now and I just got an I phone so I can realy take a good pic now !!! even though I am still a reatard and cant post pics on here like someone with a full brain. :rofl:

saw a couple busas at white wolf cafe - any body from here ?

My wife and I were there last Sunday morning. We stopped by for breakfast. Her white and my silver.

We took off up I-4 and stopped by a couple shops up in Sanford and just rode around, then headed back on the 417 then the 408 to go to the new "Helmet Shop" store on Alafaya.

Last edited:
what kind of ride yall normaly do? how long (time)? area? how many riders? and skill level? (hate to be the worst newb :poke: )

anyone looking to do some riding on Sat? :whistle::cheerleader:

I think it could be rainy Tomorrow. But either way we have a house full of teens and can't go anywhere tomorrow.

Maybe Sunday morning. We're going to meet some friends up at the Cracker Barrel in Altamonte Springs (I-4 and 436 on Douglas) for breakfast at 9:00 and go out riding after that.

Just let me know if you want to have breakfast with us and we'll get a larger table.

Back