New owner in Orlando Fla !!!

:welcome: great site fur sure,lots of knowlege,originaly from Lantana Fla. W.Palm Bch. myself,dont miss it ,no canyons,I would be afraid that I would be riding a slammed and stretch Busa,with a turbo...maybe a little nitrous too...haha

OK here is an update. I found a pair of DnD slip ons on craigslist for a great price. However, they sound quite compared to my buddys who have a nice loud, deep growl to them. I have been told that after thousands of miles my pipes should get worn out and growl like his. is this true ???

Welcome to the site and to Busa ownership.

We'll have to find some time to get together and ride.

Both my wife and I have Busas so lets get a ride going sometime soon.

See you around town.

OK here is an update. I found a pair of DnD slip ons on craigslist for a great price. However, they sound quite compared to my buddys who have a nice loud, deep growl to them. I have been told that after thousands of miles my pipes should get worn out and growl like his. is this true ???

:welcome:

Take the baffles out (two little screws where the exhaust comes out) :whistle:

When, where yall meet up to ride? where yall go?? I would like to ride :thumbsup:

welcome 2 the madness,I'm in clermont so that is one of the few areas with some twisties,hit me if you want to ride someday.
AJ :welcome:

Back