Finally got one

Jonesy

Registered
After scouring the boards, Craigslist, EBay, I finally got a 'Busa.

Busaontrailer.jpg

23 hours without sleep, I'm finally back after droping the Dart off to the new owner, and picking this up while out of state.

It's got quite a bit of goodies, but I want to put a dry kit on it and tune both an N/A and nitrous MAP with the PC that's on it. I'll be getting a rear Shinko for it as well as a strap and hitting up some tracks.

I'm very happy with it so far, but I'm heading out riding my new toy.

Later all,

Dustin

Looks nice, but be careful of those straps. May be just the pic but looks like they are touching the lowers. May want to wrap them with a towel or something to prevent any scratching of the paint.

Congrats!

Yep - +1 on what BigBS said... Be careful with the straps. Make sure you wrap a towel around the strap and tape it there. I had one come loose on me on the way back from the Spring Bash and the strap rubbed the paint off my fairing. I was able to touch it up, but still...

Welcome, First day home with new busa, rain, yep, thats how it goes. Be careful bro and glad to have you!
beerchug.gif

So I just got back from a ride after putting plugs in it. OMG with the full exhaust, PC, sprocketed (not sure to what yet, I'll count) and the stretch, this thing is a ROCKET and is smooth to boot!

I'm happy I made my choice on this bike.

Thanks for the welcome fellas.

Back