Finally Got One!!

GIXXER3

Registered
Hey everybody, I've been checking out the org for a while. (bought a blk/purp '04 back in March) I'm currently in Iraq on my 3rd combat tour and I'm lovin' all the knowlege, information and wisdom that I've found in all the posts. I've been riding for close to ten years....owned a gixxer 600, 750, Kawi Zx10, and finally got the big boi....1300 Busa. I look forward to modding 'ol girl out and it will be pretty easy since you guys have made all the mistakes already:laugh:

Take care everybody, and keep the shiny side up!!

new_bike.jpg

Hey everybody, I've been checking out the org for a while. (bought a blk/purp '04 back in March) I'm currently in Iraq on my 3rd combat tour and I'm lovin' all the knowlege, information and wisdom that I've found in all the posts. I've been riding for close to ten years....owned a gixxer 600, 750, Kawi Zx10, and finally got the big boi....1300 Busa. I look forward to modding 'ol girl out and it will be pretty easy since you guys have made all the mistakes already:laugh:

Take care everybody, and keep the shiny side up!!

Congrats! Hot Bike! :o)

(I have the same one) hehehe

Last edited:
:welcome: to the org, and grats on your steed. Thanks for serving, and get home safe so you can enjoy that bad boy. :beerchug:

D

Congrats, :welcome: to the org. Thanks for the service.

Congrats! When I first heard of the purple colored Busa, I pictured it looking alot different; but when I saw it in person it really looks nice!! Thank YOU for your service and welcome to your new ADDICTION!!!:thumbsup:

Just make sure you get home safely so you can enjoy that sweet ride . Since you're in Colo. you already know we have the sweetest roads to enjoy that baby .

You picked the best color. I too own the 04 blk/purple. I too am a 22 year retired Army vet. Congrats and be safe

Back