New busa owner and board member

lilboybusa

Registered
Hi, all just stopped in to introduce myself .... I just bought an 05' red/blk ( A little birdie told me those were the fastest colors)... I've been a spectator of this forum for a while,and have to say you guys rock. I have been wanting a busa for about to years, FINALLY !!! I can say that I'm the proud owner of one of these monsters. Thanx

Oh by the way welcome...
biggrin.gif

Welcome man....
smile.gif
Post up some pics cause your post is useless without them! Oh-yeah......Org initiation....all the
newbie.gif
are suppose to send me a $20 dollar bill.
tounge.gif

Just kidding...but 4 for real..send it I'm broke! nah I'm kidding...or maye I'm for real...I could do this forever...4 real I could..nah I'm only kidding....seriously, I could....

Not only did you pick the fastest colors but the best lookin one also. Welcome aboard you'll love it here. Now post some pics.

you've definitely been lied too by that birdie next time you have a shotgun in your hand let him have it cause the blue and silver are the fastest color
tounge.gif
been lurking for awhile then you also know about them pics too!!!!!!!! so where they at? welcome to the board and congrats on your new Busa
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back