New member intro

Welcome. Sweet pair. Those bikes are really nice too. Diddo on the 04 paint job. I gotta read more mags.

Welcome
beerchug.gif
and Nice Bikes

UHHHHHHHH , what color and who makes it on your 06
rock.gif

The 06 has different paint cuz I ran off the road at about 60 mph 2 months ago. I just installed the shift light and was winding out the bike looking at the tach and shift lite not paying attention to how fast the corner was coming up... needless to say, I didn't make the turn and went straight thru it!

Here's the pics from me and the bike a few weeks ago.

DSCF0084__Small_.JPG

Wow. That swingarm might give you some trouble... Glad you are (relatively) okay... a few members here have busai (plural) ... that red and white scheem is certainly unique!

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome to the .Org !</span>

Nice ride !

Welcome to the org!  
cool.gif

Sorry to hear about your mishap... glad you are here to tell about it though~
Very schweet looking rides...
smile.gif

cool.gif
Welcome. After studying that first pic for about 5 min I realized there's an orange/white busa in it that looks schweet!

I recall seeing a red and white custom stretched Busa over here about 4-5 months ago. You ever ride in this neck of the woods?

Glad you're still alive. At times I've caught myself thinking about something other than riding the bike (work/to do list) and scold myself for not concentrating on the road ONLY.

Welcome. Great looking scoot ya got there.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156191994 -->

Welcome to the org. Sweet bikes. Guess I need to show this to my wife and show her that your busa looks happy to have a stable mate, and mine needs one too!
biggrin.gif

Back