New Owner ? New Member

nealio

Registered
Hello All!!!
New member/owner and decided to post today and say hello from Mississippi. I feel lucky knowing that thru the mysterious magic of Google I stumbled into the .org. So far I have been nothing short of impressed/amazed at the skill, knowledge, products, and advice that are shared freely here. Y'all don't know it, but you have taught me a great deal about the wonders of 'Busa ownership already so I figured the least I could do is introduce myself and say thanks!!!
Included (I hope, not too sure I got the whole pic posting thing down yet) is a pic of my newest pride and joy.
'05 'Busa, extended witha little drop, PCIII, MPS airshifter, 4-1 full Hindle with much more on the horizon. Thanks again!

016.jpg

Welcome the the madness brother!!! Fellow Mississippians, LA, and AL folks down here on the coast!! I know there is a few up there in HBurg we need to get some of the local coastriders together and ride some!!

Thanks all! I watched the forum for a couple weeks before joining and new this was the place for me:watching: . So far I'm really digging it. Hey Kuntree, that sounds like a great idea. I always thought 90 looked like a cool hwy to ride.

Yeah that could cause a problem. Not to mention the fact that the drivers kinda suck. Do you ride hwy 57 or 63? I have been considering a ride to the coast but hwy 49 is terrible between Hburg and I-10 so I have been thinking about an alternate.

I actually live off of 57 way down south past the end of it! Used to ride them with my HD club when I had one of those! Yeah 49 is just a damn death trap!! We need to get everyone together around and figure out a ride!!

Back