finally got it

poindexter

Registered
after a year of fantasizing, the stars lined up and I finally got it. here's a couple of observations:

1) I was surprised how user friendly it is. It seems very easy to ride, and very managable.

2) I was disappointed with the stock windscreen. Is it just me or does it seem worthless to you guys too?

I bought a double bubble that's on its way which should help a bit. Have you had the same experience?

busa.jpg

Yup, stock screen is worthless. I couldn't see the speedo! DB screen will help some, but a touring screen is the most effective way to go. (I use a DB myself.)

Yup, stock screen is worthless. I couldn't see the speedo! DB screen will help some, but a touring screen is the most effective way to go. (I use a DB myself.)

i already ordered the DB, so hopefully the difference will be enough to justify the expense.

Congrats and welcome. Happy with the ZG DB on mine, most definitely better than the stocker.

I have both painted to match the bike, I like the looks of the stock one better, more sleek and aero dynamic, But the dbl bubble helps deflect more wind.

nice looking bike :welcome: did you wet down the sidewalk to take that pic ?

this is a picture the seller sent me, obviously after he washed it. not at my house. im also not crazy about the carbon fiber front fender. If any one wants to trade for a matching color stock fender.

how many times have u got out of bed, just to get one more look at her before u went t sleep???? welcome next she's going to wake u up out of your sleep, just get's worse.

Back