Finally!

K-Horn

Registered
Well after a long time looking, I was finally able to get my 'Busa! It's an 08 and came with full yoshi exhaust, power commander and has been lowered. It needs a lot of cosmetic work but it is a strong runnin bike. I already removed the extra lights and the fender. Some time in the hopefully near future it will get a new paint job....though I am undecided on how. Glad to finally be a real member here!

1398742_10201623782149545_1651473173_o_zpsabd6a8af.jpg

Thanks guys! It has a lot of scratches and lots of extra reflectors and lights....that were drilled into the fairings. So, she needs a lot of body work. Don't mind it though....I can make it "mine" that way.

Thanks guys! It has a lot of scratches and lots of extra reflectors and lights....that were drilled into the fairings. So, she needs a lot of body work. Don't mind it though....I can make it "mine" that way.

Thats the best part, making her your own.

Not a bad looking bike, I have seen a lot worse. I would say picking out paint was the hardest part for me. I looked at countless paint books and pictures online. I couldn't make up my mind. So I gave my body to a very good friend that runs a paint shop. He asked what I wanted and I said dark something. 3 weeks later I got my paint and love it so good luck

Thanks all for the warm welcome.....been tinkerin with her since I got her home and enjoyin every minute of it!

Back