Finally....

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
I have finally purchased a busa. I have been wanting one since 99 and have been lurking around here for almost a year waiting for the right one. I bought EdC's 03 copper last Friday and figured it was time to post up. He is a super nice guy as is the bike. He took the time to go over every aspect of the bike, from changing the oil to how much attention he paid to the upkeep. I look forward to all the rewards I have coming from owning the best motorcycle on the planet. Of coarse pictures are coming.

Congrats on the bike bro, be careful out there!
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
Congratulations and welcome aboard
beerchug.gif

Try to make it out to the fall bash in Robbinsville the last weekend in September and let us meet you
smile.gif

beerchug.gif

I hope to make it this fall to the bash. If I don't have to work and the weather is nice I will be there.

Congrats Dude!
clap.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
beerchug.gif
Your just up the road from me! Is that the one that was on Craigslist? I was looking on there the other day. Fall bash is a blast man, I'll be heading up there myself with some others. You should ride with us then and on the next meet up.

P.

Welcome and congrats!
beerchug.gif
Check out the 'South East Riders' forum for some gatherings that happen in your area.

Not off craigslist but off of a fellow hayabusa.org member. I rode up to PA from NC to pick it up.

Well...regardless...welcome aboard man. You are gonna love the bike and the people on here. And deff. check out the SouthEast riders section. We tend to do alot of meeting up.
laugh.gif

Welcome to the oRg. Enjoy and be safe.

That's one of my favorites. Met a dude with a turbo at the Spring Bash '07
beerchug.gif

copper_turbo__Small_.JPG

Back