Finally!

Thanks all!...
Slapped on the (wrong black)Hump...
Going to machine a couple frankenstein eliminators when I get back to work.

29l19pv.jpg

Makes me happy to see there are still a few nice first year bikes kicking around. I remember being 8 years old and reading a magazine review of the brand new Hayabusa in 1998 and thinking man someday it'd be so cool to have one of those.

Fortunately it was a one owner who appears to just wanted the fastest bike around if he needed it or not... It sat for periods so we'll see what issues surface but yeah... 99% original which is why I got it....
I would LOVE a turbo bike but dont think I can do it to this one... If I cant live without a turbo I will sell this one to someone who wants to keep it stock and get a newer one thats not as special left alone.

Tinypic.com seems to be having issues... Not sure if you guys are seeing a Hayabusa or just a scenic random pic above... I need a different image hosting place... Keeps happening

That is pretty cool to dream of one and now you have one:beerchug:
I remember being at work and they brought the 1999 Suzuki lineup to our stage to photograph them.. That was when I first saw it... In my mind it was the SR-71 of motorcycles...
I had soon after read an article (possibly the same one you read KyleJ) and the editor described the light speed he hit on the freeway onramp and looking down at 80mph on the speedo.. And saying "So I did what any sane rider would do.... And shifted into 2nd".... :rofl:

Well... A little chilly out but felt good enough to take it to work today...
FELT GOOD!!...
Dont think I've enjoyed the ride to work this much since my ZX-14....
This things going to get a lot of use! :thumbsup:

Back