It's Finally DONE!!!!!!

rock.gif

Very Nice, I like! So who's are they and what did they set ya back? Looks like they cost a few Steak dinners to me!

Bike looks good!

Well, I see lots 'o chrome, new front shoe with single rotor (be careful) Fatty rear shoe (250?) Nice pipe....
More pics?

All the work was done at Cragoracing. Great guys and they know their stuff. I had them put in a new cam and make some engine adjustments. They took the bike appart and I had the frame polished. TracDynamics swing arm with the 240 tire and Performance Machine Hooligan wheels. All for about eleven grand! About what I paid for the bike in the first place!

Yes single rotor but upgraded caliper and rotor. I am surprised at the braking I am able to get. I will try and get more information about it. Originally I was not going to do it but after talking it over with Jeff Crago he said that with this set up I would not lose as much break power as you might think. I went for the "bling" and I am aware I will take a performance hit for it.

now thats fuggn sweeeeeeeet......... if only i cud get them mod here....
sad.gif

Thanks guys, it does look good. The only think I think looks better is the dancing girl in motrhedd's signature!!!!!

Looks great, but got to do something else with that undertail! At least cut the reflector off the taillight.
biggrin.gif

Back