almost done

Sharpe !!
biggrin.gif

(Uaintlobusa @ Sep. 13 2006,20:47) Look awesome,
what did you use to black out the frame? that truck bed liner paint?
colorite paint greystone metallic ,its actually textured and matches the inner panels perfect
wink.gif
i just got through finishing all the swingarm tonight and will put her back together tomarrow

Very original NOS mount ! I waant to do my rear brake calipr like that . What did you use? How long is your arm ? I just did mine a month ago . My bottle goes in front of the tire.

df.JPG

Very, very nice. The blood dripping is great!!! I was looking to paint my frame this winter. Yours really looks good. Could you get a close up of that for us?

(frisbee @ Sep. 13 2006,22:04) Very original NOS mount ! I waant to do my rear brake calipr like that . What did you use?  How long is your arm ? I just did mine a month ago . My bottle goes in front of the tire.
i got the idea from a custom  of a friend of mine his was molded in side of gas tank ,cool, but didnt want to wreck my tank so i floated mine beside it ,in person looks like they just lay there,leaves little to the imagination of the kids who ride around here and want to race everything i just like to say "want it handed to ya ,come on" without having to waste my breath on 'em
biggrin.gif
 arm is 3-9 in , friend of mine gave me the mount for the caliper , i made the extensions at work by copying his and made him a new break bar , trying to deside if i like it or not ,he said it came with his extensions
nice bike and i love the seat ,do you like it,tobin right?

(fasttoys1 @ Sep. 13 2006,22:15) Very, very nice. The blood dripping is great!!! I was looking to paint my frame this winter. Yours really looks good. Could you get a close up of that for us?
ill be posting some more pics shortly as im finishing up the swingarm and some other loose ends ,ill be sure to get ya some close ups

It looks great . I want to get the brake mounted like that . it cleans it up . Mines a 3-9 600 arm and yes its a tobin seat .

By the way .... I got more spikes than you
tounge.gif
poke.gif
Just kidding ! There's a guy on ebay selling them real cheap right now I got mine from spinwurkz.

ert.JPG

(frisbee @ Sep. 14 2006,11:49) By the way .... I got more spikes than you  
tounge.gif

poke.gif
 Just kidding ! There's a guy on ebay selling them real cheap right now I got mine from spinwurkz.
i made all of mine at work so now i have to make more
beerchug.gif
im also putting some (6-7) on my bike night helmet hehehe

the latest ones i'm getting go around the gascap.I got one on the dash and one for the windshield. and of couse you can see the rest. I see you had red bolts before, do you still use them ? Did you paint them ?

Oh , by the way you should paint the arm, rearsets, and pegs so they match the frame.

(frisbee @ Sep. 14 2006,12:08) the latest ones i'm getting go around the gascap.I got one on the dash and one for the windshield. and of couse you can see the rest. I see you had red bolts before, do you still use them ? Did you paint them ?
no, and yes they were painted, just seeing what they would look like before i bought them , gas cap
wow.gif
you dont happen to like whips and stuff to do ya
poke.gif

Back