Finally

davsbusa

Registered
Hey guys. New owner here, been lurking for a while while deployed. Only took a week back in the states 'til I picked her up. 06 Blue and Silver.
Best bike I ever owned by far. Handles much better than expected. Still have to tweak a few things but will wait till break in is complete.
Pics will follow, just came back from leave. My camera was at my folks house.
Just like to say that I love the board, very knowledgable and professional bunch here. Keep up the good work.
Did I say that pics will follow, reflectors and all.
tounge.gif

Welcome, and thanks for your service! Congratz on the bike - and, oh yeah ---- PICS!

Did I say that pics will follow, reflectors and all.
tounge.gif
Congrats and welcome to the board!if you,v been watching this board for a while!!!!! am sure your gona luv this place lots of real good folk around here... that can help you with all most anything............ and a lot of good laughs to be had a long the way............ glad your home safe man....... look forward to yhe pic,s......... talk 2/ya soon i hope....
smile.gif

uploaded_new_20flag.gif

Congrats on your purchase and thanks for serving...there are a few of us military guys lurking around here.
cool.gif

Hell yeah , another gulf veteran !!!! Congrats on the purchase and Welcome to the board !
idea.gif

Welcome,and thanks for serving.
I got the 2006 blue/silver too,lets see them pics!!

Ok, trying again. Pic was way too big the first time, but I'm learning. looks like it worked this time. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm currently in Oklahoma, at least for the next few months.

<!--EDIT|davsbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139108588 -->

Picture___086.jpg

Congrats on the new bike--she looks great! Welcome to the site, and thanks for keeping us safe.

AAAAAAAAAAAA YES.... blue/silver.......the fastest color..........luv it.
smile.gif

Back