finally found my pipe!!!

Correct, one pipe is straight through with no baffling, the other pipe is baffled, this creates a pretty distinctive sound. I think they sound fantastic. I can't wait to get mine installed.

So BD, I've been looking at this same Yosh system and the HMF dual high mount in the red/black CF.

I know you've had the same HMF system...you just due for a change and what places/prices have you found deals at?

nothing set in stone for me now...Yamie wuz guna buy the HMFs but changed his mind, so they're still up for grabs, but seems like nobody wants to go thru the trouble of changing the cap (i wrecked one pipe tip in the acc. last season...the pipes are ok but tip looks like i leand on it with an angle grinder)

SO....now, i may just be replacing my cap n polishin the HMFs or powdercoating....cheaper than new pipes, n I still love'm. THe system new goes for $1k w/tax anywhere, so I have a nice setup-but if I switch, the Yoshi is comparable in price n perf...less weight is a +. Wont be getn anything unless i sell my HMFs tho...just thought Id help out...but since nobody needs my HMF knda help-I''ll help myself to some new-lookn pipes. That'll keep Amy n my bank acct. happy too
beerchug.gif

try the board sponsors for deals, or shops in your area-everybody's inventory is diff.

Well, I received mine today, but when the box was opened it was discovered that the wrong system got sent to me. Instead of a Tri Oval Dual tip, they sent a Tri Oval TRS single stip system. Not what I was wanting. Hopefully we can get this resolved. I was disappointed to say the least. Hopefully it's all fixed before I get back from Iraq next month.
firedevil.gif

Back