WHO MAKES THE MOST OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD PIPE?

OK OK OKAY!!!!

ONE LAST QUESTION AND I NEED THE TRUTH!!!!!

how much power do I lose by taking out the packing/baffle?
I heard a TL last night with the packing taken out and it sounded SUUHWEEET!

is it a hard task to do? will it sound just as loud and good on the BUSA?
will a power commander help the loss?

THANK YOU THANK YOU

well that's worse to me ^^
is there anything I can do to help that?
or make up for that loss?
and are we talking major loss of torque? 4lbs.? 10lbs?
will a smaller front 16T sprocket make up for it?

OK OK OKAY!!!!

ONE LAST QUESTION AND I NEED THE TRUTH!!!!!

how much power do I lose by taking out the packing/baffle?
I heard a TL last night with the packing taken out and it sounded SUUHWEEET!

is it a hard task to do?  will it sound just as loud and good on the BUSA?
will a power commander help the loss?

THANK YOU THANK YOU
Hey Taze......a TL is a twin, and they are inherently louder......almost Harley sounding right??
You will never in a million years get yer Busa sounding like a TL, unless you put a V twin mill in yer Busa, and that would just be silly.
Just curious....are you speaking of taking the baffling out of the stock cans, or out of a Bigbird.

My Full Micron system is rediculously loud. I have neighbors come out on their patios when I leave for work. At idle, its like a growling panther, and at full bore i see people looking in their side mirrors before Im even next to them because of the sound on the freeway. I love it. It looks good too. 4-1 system.

stupid is as stupid does. There is one thing to have a nice sounding bike to keep the blue hairs awake and not killing everyone cuz they cant see or hear. Its a whole different ballgame pissing your neighbors off just to piss them off. Guess that is what maturity does. Just passing the 40 mark myself, i will drive wheel to wheel as fast as anyone wants and like a nice sounding bike, but the preconcieved notion that bikers are sugarbritches who make noise just to make noise really doesnt go away when you think like you think. so while your making all your noise just to make noise and rack up your tickets cuz you sound nice and loud, All the guys on the other 600s, 750s, and 1000s, will be driving right by you just a little quiter while you are begging the cops to give you a break cuz your being obnoxious. Good luck and thanks for giving all of us who like to ride just to ride a reason to drive by you when you break down or get pull over cuz you sound so cool...

stupid is as stupid does. There is one thing to have a nice sounding bike to keep the blue hairs awake and not killing everyone cuz they cant see or hear. Its a whole different ballgame pissing your neighbors off just to piss them off. Guess that is what maturity does. Just passing the 40 mark myself, i will drive wheel to wheel as fast as anyone wants and like a nice sounding bike, but the preconcieved notion that bikers are sugarbritches who make noise just to make noise really doesnt go away when you think like you think. so while your making all your noise just to make noise and rack up your tickets cuz you sound nice and loud, All the guys on the other 600s, 750s, and 1000s, will be driving right by you just a little quiter while you are begging the cops to give you a break cuz your being obnoxious. Good luck and thanks for giving all of us who like to ride just to ride a reason to drive by you when you break down or get pull over cuz you sound so cool...
Take it easy dude.......yer overreacting!!!!!
super.gif

Most of us don't go rippen through any neighbourhoods with the tach pinned just to piss folks off.
Even the loudest Busas can be quiet when yer not on em hard.
I like mine loud when I want it loud...below 4k it's not bad at all!!
You may want to spend a little more time here before ya go knocking other members!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah.....WELCOME to the board!!!

Im with JFK....you all but SAID your out to piss off the neighbors with a loud exhaust...with this attitude, your bad for the sport and the image of sportbike riders. This whole new "fast and the furious" crowd is getting kind of tiresome...stick with your pimp daddy lowriding hondas with bumblebee exhausts....

But believe it or not, I have and D and D slip-ons, which ARE loud. I bought them for a performance sound more than for power gains, but im not out to piss off the Jones's down the street. Like a funny car ripping off the line loud, but only when youre on the gas...the throttle does work both ways! Ive never heard a muzzy on a Bus, but i can tell you ive ridden the highway with guys from work on harleys with aggressive pipes themselves and been told that my bike is pretty damn impressive to listen to while riding next to. But in 5th or 6th at cruising speed, the Ds are pretty easy to live with too.

Also, I beg to differ with BNorwood who said the Ds have "nothing more to offer" other than good looks....I think 6 hp and 3 lb ft of torque with a super smooth power band with NO dips or peaks aint too bad for a slip-on and PC III usb on a stock bike! Ive seen many posts on here with some brands FULL SYSTEMS that crank out numbers nearly identical to mine that i KNOW cost much MUCH more cash. Good bang for the buck!

Back to topic.....
smile.gif

I've got a 94 zx-11 with a Muzzy stainless 4-1 and it is WITHOUT A DOUBT the best sounding motorcycle on the planet! I challenge everyone to find a better sound. Full and deep below 5K it will set off car alarms or make them chirp, yet still quiet to the ear. A whack of the throttle it sounds ferocious. Deep raw power just like you thought it should sound.

I just bought a 91 Busa with Yosh RS-3 slip on cans and you can't tell that it is running next to my ZX-11. I WISH my BUsa sounded like my ZX-11 and I'm considering a MUZZY. Does anyone have a MUZZY on their BUSA?

I haven't the slightest clue who makes the loudest Busa pipe...  But I can tell you Yoshi Tri-Ovals are loud...but they sure aren't deep sounding.  I'm not sure if the size of the engine has to do with how loud it is...  I am a tad disappointed in the sound being they aren't that deep...  Those with dual exhaust have an angry deep sound...I'm feelin' those somethin' serious!

I would throw a picture on here...but I have no clue how to add one.

Thank you Fasbusa

Nice System

<!--EDIT|Heavy Metal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118420696 -->

Short story about loud... When at Laguna last month Big E and I took off on a short sprint ... I was about 20 ft behind him, I thought something was wrong with my bike ... I couldnt hear it! I have a ss yosh tri oval and it is kinda avg loud until u open her up then it is loud... But Big E's dual hmf high mounts are NUTSO LOUD! Kind of a wierd harmonic noise between his busa and mine then i couldnt hear anything but the hmf's ... very cool
thumbs-up.gif

Back