WHO MAKES THE MOST OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD PIPE?

TAZEONE

Registered
I'm tied up between these 2 exhausts:

Yoshi Tri-Oval race (not TRS) but the dual tip outlet carbon can high exit and full system (retail is $1,220)
so far this sounds very deep and nice.

Hindle FS, actually the veltune power pak
I haven't heard the hindle, but y'all seem to praise it.

so it's between those 2 above.
I heard the D & D and it looks ugly to me and i'm not crazy bout the sound.

BUT REALLY WHO MAKES THE MOST RIDICULOUSLY OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD PIPE, ONE I CAN REV AND PISS EVERYONE OFF IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD?
that's what i'm looking for.

i'm trying to get the sound like the akrapovic FS on the GSXR 1000 that poop is waaaay loud.

any help?

i'm trying to get the sound like the akrapovic FS on the GSXR 1000 that poop is waaaay loud.

any help?
Why not the Akro if you liked the sound on a 1K. I have one and it sounds real good. But if I could go back I would go with the BDE gen III. It has bigger head tubes than the Akro does and that = tourque and Hp

but is the Akro louder than the FS yoshi?
and is the BDE loud at all?
the BDE is quieter than the Akro till upper RPM's theHMF bigbird is louder than all anything is louder than a Yosh

And GNT the Akro evo has big stepped headers
idea.gif

Jc, I currently have the Akrapovic Evolution system finished in a luxurious titanium. I must concur, the Akrapovic Evolution does have stepped headers and is a proven road race exhaust system it unfortunatly has slightly smaller header tubes than the Brock Davidson Generation 3 Hindle also referred to as the "big tube" Hindle hence the size of the header tubes compared to other Hindle exhaust systems.

While trying to achieve maximum volumetric efficency the Akrapovic Evolution doe's infact have slightly more restriction in evacuating exhaust gases than the "big tube" Hindle.

In conclusion the Hindle in question makes slightly more horse power and torque due to it's build specifications. Thank you sir.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: "oh... no reason at all."|1080936603 -->

so like at 6,000rpms + the Hindle is louder than anything?
I just got off the phone with tom (really cool guy)
and he broke it all down to me, but he could co sign for the sound
he says because he hasn't had them side by side.
but he did say when you get on it, it's loud.
I just want to know 1 thing.....
when I hit the throttle at 5 - 6k, will it wake up the neighborhood?
wow.gif

It'll definatly sound good. One thing I have noticed with most Busa's w/ aftermarket pipes is that they are all pretty livable with sound just crusin' around but as soon as you open the "go stick" very demonic sounds follow.

thanks GrabNTwist,
I think i'm going to order the power pak later today
or on monday....... I don't need the extra power,
I just want better sound, but what the fuggg (as rev would say)

thanks and
HMF? is that another nickname for the hindle?

thanks, I just checked out their site.
man, I'm just looking for a retardedly loud pipe.
if the HMF is that much louder than the Hindle,
then maaaaaan.....
mad.gif

Muzzy is lighter than all mentioned above and gives horsepower as well(full exhaust of course). Akra gives good horsepower as well but isn't loud to me at all. It is a good system however. D&D pipes look good (Show-N-GO) and are very loud, but enhance nothing else.

If you want to wake the dead and scare away the wildlife, get a D&D full dual 4:2 system. You may only gain an extra hp or two over stock, but I guarantee it sounds like a screamin' nascar motor when it's opened up.
wow.gif

why not just get a dump pipe or sidewinders??

I bet you change it to something else after you get tired of listening to it though.. IMO.

Are you sure you want a pipe just for how loud it is? Trust me after a while you'll get bored of it and it'll become a major annoyance to you. I would go with a quality pipe that has a deep loud note at full throttle but is more sudued and mellow while crusin'. This will give you the best of both...... well you know.

I have the HMF Big Bird - makes horsepower and is loud. The more throttle you give her the louder it get's.

If you want a loud pipe go with the HMF, I love the sound...

Back