WHO MAKES THE MOST OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD PIPE?

I haven't the slightest clue who makes the loudest Busa pipe...  But I can tell you Yoshi Tri-Ovals are loud...but they sure aren't deep sounding.  I'm not sure if the size of the engine has to do with how loud it is...  I am a tad disappointed in the sound being they aren't that deep...  Those with dual exhaust have an angry deep sound...I'm feelin' those somethin' serious!

I would throw a picture on here...but I have no clue how to add one.

Thank you Fasbusa

<!--EDIT|Daddy Fatsac
Reason for Edit: "Had the plate number on there...like woah!"|1081257277 -->

MY_BUSA_2.JPG

the browse button on the bottom of the page... click it and browse to the pic and attach it.

daddy fatsac,
the system you're running is exactly what I want but with a carbon can.
I have a dual slip on now and it sounds okay, but not angry and exotic enough.
I heard the hindle, not the sound I want and i'm hearing about problems that I dont' like with them.
I've never had a quality issue with Yoshi ever in all the bikes i've owned.
BUT

i'm seriously leaning towards this full Akrapovic Evolution system now.
GrabNTwist, the AK is deep huh?

I had the RS-3 dual slip ons prior to this setup...they had a deeper sound than my current system. Its really different and wasn't want I expected...but its growing on me. I'd recommend you get around a listen to other systems in person. Going of what others say on boards really isn't going to help you much...cuz what sounds good to one...might sound like a$$ to someone else.
rant.gif

Empty most cans.....it will be loud. I have ART cans with no packing and it is stupid loud.....BUT I LOVE IT. My bike gives old people heart attacks. I don't see me ever getting sick of the sound. Everyone that rides with me says my busa sounds evil!!!

The HMF bigbird is the loudest by far if ya don't include Muzzy's stupidly low mount sidewinder.
There is no comparison.
I was riding with a group of 26 people last weekend, and they were dumbfounded by how loud my bike is.
One guy said I can't believe that f'n Busa......I can hear every move he makes, and he's a quarter mile in front of me.
I musta had 10 people walk up to me and say......yer bike sounds incredible, or awesome, or insane, or whatever.....you get the drift.
They are the pipe for loud, and power combined

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081403369 -->

Oh yeah.......and you never.....ever get sick of it if ya already like killer sounding toys.
I wish I could ride my bike every second......the sound is insane.

monster speed freak,
does the bigbird come in a high exit mount? and carbon cans?
and is the xcollector version just as loud?
i'm diggin the way that high exit looks.

here is loud for ya! I had to run like this the first race of the season, due to mid-pipe was bent bad... fixed now.

it was lOUD!
wow.gif

latest1.jpg

johnnycheese,
thanks for the link, that's not a big bird, thats just a normal HMF F.S.

man, this exhaust dilemma is killing me, now i'm intrigued by the HMF BIG BIRD,
but I'm still leaning towards the Akra.

I WANT THIS TO BE THE LAST FULL SYSTEM I HAVE ON THIS BIKE. NO TURNING BACK!

<!--EDIT|TAZEONE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081434638 -->

no, I appreciate it and I know, I was on the phone with HMF today.
I might just do that big bird low mount and call it a day.
I heard the hindle off NICKSLICKS bike and it sounded kinda EHHH to me.
but I basically think i'm gonna roll with the Akra, but I would love to hear
the big bird and see what the hype is all about.

monster speed freak,
does the bigbird come in a high exit mount? and carbon cans?
and is the xcollector version just as loud?
i'm diggin the way that high exit looks.
Guess I'm a li'l late....but I'll chime in anyway.
Like you've already found out.......one style bigbird......that's it.

Iced......form this board was down at my place today.......he heard it......might wanna pm him and get his opinion......he's runnin my D&D's now......which are also loud.......but not BIGBIRD LOUD.

To give you an idea......I ran my bike for a few seconds with no cans at all during the exhaust swap........I bolted on the Bigbird, and it is a small bit quieter now.

At idle.....the thing sounds small block chev-ish.......get on it, and it sounds like a cross between an f1 car and an Indy car.
I can't offer much more info than that.

I hope if you do go Bigbird, that you like it.....I'd hate ta steer ya the wrong way, but there is no louder pipe.......besides the ugly/impracticle Muzzy sidewinder.

naw, sounds good.  all you had to say was one thing.

sounds small block chevish.

done.
thanks
One more thing before ya buy.
You'll have to shim out yer lower fairing near the back on the right side where the pipe comes through, unless you want burned plastic.
I made a little 1/8" spacer, and slipped it between the fairing and the bolt hole, then grabbed a little longer bolt and voila.....just so the fairing isn't right tight to the pipe all the time......only drawback I've found so far.

If you want the loudest pipe, art is your best bet. They are 104DB. I don't know if they make a Hayabusa can though.

Back