so much for Yoshi's "fit n finish"

From what I see in the first 2 pics big D is that 1,2,4 look OK and that its only 3 thats out. Which is good,its pipe is connected to # 2 by the crossover,which means it can be moved in or out.Go ahead and bend it without putting any pressure on any welds. You'll need to hold 3's pipe indepedantly of the rest of the system while adjusting.I've put on a few exhaust systems over the years and rarely do they NOT require tweaking.

RSD.

one thing I guess i should have stated before-this exhuast comes partially assembled in the box-there are only 2 parts for me to assemble-the can and mid-pipe are one solid unit, and the 4 header tubes are all attached to the collector pipes.

this is what I got when the box opened-thus, no way to install header tubes backwards-glad they took out the guesswork there but somebody leaned on mine a lil too hard...

FuckedupPIPES.jpg

What a whiner. probably compressed the motor during the wreck. See if GPW can ship you a head stretcher

(boazalmighty @ May 08 2007,12:35) i had the exact same problam when i installed mine 3 days before the bash, just had to man handle it
Who did the work
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ May 09 2007,14:10) What a whiner. probably compressed the motor during the wreck. See if GPW can ship you a head stretcher
lol....hey come on up to Milw n I'll stretch yer head for free
guns.gif

(and I do all my work myself...using VERY primitive 'hand-tools'...like my right n left)
muscle.gif

this exhaust looks sick-but Im not banging on pipes that wont fit. If the factory f**ked up it aint my job to fix their mistake.
I got razzed enuf times at my CNC shop for NOT catching snafus made by 3rd-shift num-nutz who couldnt say the whole alphabet right; I'm not covering anybody's butt on this one-I hope they can trace it back to whoever assembled this unit and then they wack him on the head with it....i mean c'mon, how hard is it to assemble something like this the RIGHT way?
rock.gif
I bet the joker who put these together prolly doesnt even work for Yoshimura anymore.....

he's too busy Managing R&D over at HMF
crazy.gif

laugh.gif
ahhhhh....I gotta laugh at myself sometimes...

DSC03442.JPG

just picture that scene from Beetlejuice where the dead parents are gettin ready to make scary faces....grab at the eyes n pinch tha nose...and strrrrreeeeee-cchhhh
eek2.gif

jump9.gif

ppppppppppfffffffffff!!!! dont get me started man....they want another 5% down and added like $800 to closing costs-but thats what we get for never putting cash in the bank-hard to trace our income....just the way I like it
firedevil.gif

shud be finish w/paperwork by May 24th....if I pray REAL hard!

Back