Yoshi High Rise System

MoosesBusa

Former BusaHolic
Donating Member
Registered
Do the HMF Pipes have the same Flanges as Stock? If so,I'm Thinking  I could simply buy the HMF High Rise Pipes, Bolt My Yoshi's On and Call it a day. I e-mailed Yosh Directly last week and have heard Squat from them as far as getting a set of High Rise pipes, So I guess I'm gonna have to make them myself. I spent too much Dayum $$ for my Dual Yosh Bolt-Ons and LOVE the deep sound they produce so I'm trying to keep them.  Those of you with the Dual HMF High Rise Systems I would love your feedback as far as Pro's and Con's. Any thoughts or information would be appreciated.

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107841093 -->

I know that Yosh has a single side hi exit system.... I have the mid-pipe for the high exit, but again its single sided.....and I will have to measure it but if memory serves, the yosh mid pipe is slightly wider than the stock system. If you would like I can get you some pics or whatever.
cool.gif

Do the HMF Pipes have the same Flanges as Stock? If so,I'm Thinking  I could simply buy the HMF High Rise Pipes, Bolt My Yoshi's On and Call it a day. I e-mailed Yosh Directly last week and have heard Squat from them as far as getting a set of High Rise pipes, So I guess I'm gonna have to make them myself. I spent too much Dayum $$ for my Dual Yosh Bolt-Ons and LOVE the deep sound they produce so I'm trying to keep them.  Those of you with the Dual HMF High Rise Systems I would love your feedback as far as Pro's and Con's. Any thoughts or information would be appreciated.
i have the yosh pipes too, and love the look of the hi rise exhaust. let me know how u make out with this i have been looking into it myself. we can let each other know what we find

Back