finally found my pipe!!!

BigDiesel

Registered
awww, cmon guys-you know I dont mean that kinda smoke-no puff, puff, pass for me-just puff, puff, 3rd gear n Im GONE!!!

getn a new exhaust setup soon, been pokin around n I found the system for me (i think)
Yoshimura's new Tri-Oval sys: SS header n pipe, sinlge side CF dual-tip Tri-oval canister and HI-Exit mounting. heres the best pic i could find right now off of Yoshi's site:

1101093.jpg

BigD, thats a nice looking and sounding setup. I almost bought one myself, but then I found my Tsukigi on the for sale section here from Arey. Couldn't resist, the price and quality took it, and the sounds of the Tsukigi are similarly sweet.

i was quoted 475 or around that for the ti can. i think the carbon was 500
they will interchange on the yoshi head pipes running the r3.

That is the same system that I am looking to get for myself. I was wondering if you have found any reviews on the system at all? Is anyone here running this system at all that can chime in and give a review on it at all? I already have a nice sound clip of it, but of course sound clips really don't don't do any justice to the sound of anything. Is there going to be a sound difference between Titanium and Carbon cans? Is this system offered with titanium head and mid pipes?

I was looking at this one and the Leo Vince SBK full system, but I haven't found any reviews or pictures of it on a Busa. So, I think I am going to go with the tried and true Yoshi fit and finish.

(HeloMech74 @ Feb. 14 2007,13:10) That is the same system that I am looking to get for myself.  I was wondering if you have found any reviews on the system at all?  Is anyone here running this system at all that can chime in and give a review on it at all?  I already have a nice sound clip of it, but of course sound clips really don't don't do any justice to the sound of anything.  Is there going to be a sound difference between Titanium and Carbon cans?  Is this system offered with titanium head and mid pipes?  

I was looking at this one and the Leo Vince SBK full system, but I haven't found any reviews or pictures of it on a Busa.  So, I think I am going to go with the tried and true Yoshi fit and finish.
yes guclu is running this type of exhaust, contact him he will tell you all about them. heres his pic

sorry big d i didnt mean to thread jack on you, i just love this exhaust myself......

guclu.jpg

I like it only I would do the Ti can with dual tips.. Carbon cool though..
beerchug.gif
Yosh fit and finish is awesome.
super.gif

nobody reads anymore
all_coholic.gif

the one Im getting is a HI_MOUNT sys fellas...jeez-always lookin at the pics, never readin all the lil scribbles around'em
tounge.gif

(n no-it dont come in Ti...i already asked)

(heavybusa @ Feb. 22 2007,08:07) Why is there dual tips, just for looks?
One is more baffled and the other is more straight thru, mixes the decibles to sound sweet and increase flow....at least thats my understanding of it.

Back