Finally did the deed!

FJRider

Registered
Well, I've been hangin out at hayabusa.org for awhile now, learning everything I can about the Busa. Bunch of great folks here! Anyway, the busa bug bit hard. I ordered a Blue/Silver '05 today. First time I've ever ordered a bike from out of state, but the discount was well worth it. Now... how the hell do I change my User Name?
biggrin.gif

Congrats on the pending acquisition. I'm still "Valkyrie Rider" on eBay and that was two bikes ago.
smile.gif

Congrats and welcome. The busa is a best be careful. Oh yeah, we need pics when you get it.

Almost for got:

Let the mod list begin! That way you'll be prepared for the delivery day.
biggrin.gif

And the day after you get it:

Pics! Pics! Pics!
smile.gif

congrats...
beerchug.gif

nice to see you have choosen the fastest color....
race.gif

<!--EDIT|04busaVA
Reason for Edit: "just cuz"|1119648950 -->

Professor - Yes, thanks to a tip on one of these forums, I ended up ordering it from Louisana, through www.buyoutofstate.com. I called over a dozen dealers locally trying to get a good price. Not only wouldn't most come under MSRP, but they were selling out of them, fast! In short, I couldn't beat the price from Louisana ($9,499) - and believe me, I called and called (VA, MD, WV, NC, and SC. Shipping was very reasonable. (Taxes will be paid when I register it here in Va.) 3 or 4 day delivery. I really wanted a LE, but they were out. Went with my 2nd choice blue/silver, which is fine too.

Pictures coming for sure!
tounge.gif

Congrads! Maybe you can go into your control panel & change your name or you can talk to the Capt. to see if you can change your name!
cool.gif

You do understand that since that bike is coming from Louisiana it's going to be faster right?
cool.gif
And depending on what part of the state it came from we might be able to make you a honarary Coonass.

Back