FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!&#3

Congrats on your new bike.
smile.gif

Congrats!
beerchug.gif
Now, play on a busa for a year or so and then you'll be ready for a man's fast bike... a 10R.
biggrin.gif

jump9.gif

Ok, just kiddin'... I had to throw that one at ya'll sooner or later though. I just love talkin' shid! Now, get yer panties out of a wad and reply with humor, as that's how this reply was made.
wink.gif

Funny I heard the 10 was for those who couldn't handle a Busa!

tounge.gif
wink.gif
wow.gif
pirate.gif
Just messin' BT

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1164"|1102976467 -->

wink.gif

JKJ.. welcome to the madness. Remember its not so much that every one is so much slower now...
Its that you're that much faster...  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1165"|1102976637 -->

Congrats!
beerchug.gif
Now, play on a busa for a year or so and then you'll be ready for a man's fast bike... a 10R.
biggrin.gif

jump9.gif

Ok, just kiddin'... I had to throw that one at ya'll sooner or later though. I just love talkin' shid! Now, get yer panties out of a wad and reply with humor, as that's how this reply was made.
wink.gif
guns.gif
ZX10R (especially BT's 10)

DON'T START NONE WON'T BE NONE
evil.gif
laugh.gif

guns.gif
ZX10R (especially BT's 10)

DON'T START NONE WON'T BE NONE
evil.gif
laugh.gif
Lol... Actually I'm gettin' pretty comfortable on the 10 now. Maybe I'll get to roll out with that local busa soon and break 'im off a little sumsum.
wink.gif
I'll be damned sure to post the results regardless of the outcome. Maybe we can get video. My bud on the 6RR is gettin' a DV camcorder and tank mount for Christmas. Only problem with that is I'm afraid the 6 ain't gonna stay close enough to get good footage!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Congrats on your new purchase......

the mod bug is aiken to bite, just let it be, no use trien to stop it....

like DJ and Warren said...hope to see ya on the next VA run..
beerchug.gif

Congrats on the 05 Blu/Silv. You wont be able to wipe that sh#t eating grin off when your ridin'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Congrats. Yeah, we all wear full face helmets to hide the grin.
Why does everything in the mirror get smaller?

laugh.gif

Back