Finally.....

wizeguy

Registered
Well, after having my 05 black and silver stolen a month ago, I finally got its replacement. Here are some cell phone pics of my spank'n new 05 LE. I will take some better ones when i get a chance.

BUSA.jpg

Nice..
I finally got my LE last Monday, I've been ridding it every night, I cant get my pics to post.
but anyway congrates on yours

Thieves should be shot!! Police should turn them over to the property owners for proper punishment!!!!!

How did they steal it, I would put an alarm on as the first mod instead of pipes & make sure that bad bi&^# is locked up tight at night!

JUst my .02 cents!
wink.gif

Definitely Scorpio! Don't skimp on the features! It's well worth it. I had someone a work about a month ago that tried to stand my 04 LE up off the kickstand. My remote started beeping at me, so I headed out to see what was going on. They almost had a cow (mooooo!) when it screamed at them for doing it! They took off almost as fast at the Busa accelerates. Someone in the office came up to me, on my way out, to tell me that they saw someone messing with my bike.

Congrats on the new Busa.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116811199 -->

Looks like you replaced it with an LE, Congrats! Yeah, what were the circumstances that your bike got stolen,?(besides some lowlife stole your bike) NJ.

And welcome!

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116820783 -->

nice ride, congrates!!! sorry about the other bike, all thieves should be lined up and shot.
mad.gif

Back