FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!&#3

JKJsBUSA

Registered
I finally got my busa saturday afternoon! I have been waiting on this thing for a couple of months now. You all weren't lieing. I have never ridin a bike that runs like this thing does. I love it. I have been reading this board for the last couple of months and you all have given me lots of ideas for my bike. thanks. I should have some pictures to post of new 05 blue & silver busa pretty soon.

Congrats on the purchase. Hope you got to do a little ridin'! It's mod season though, so you can put some of those ideas to work.

Yeah I got to put about 130 miles on it. The place I bought it from was 60 miles away so I rode it home saturday. Sunday I went out with 3 other guys and put about 60 or so more miles on before we got caught in a cold rain shower and headed in for the day.

Congrats!
beerchug.gif
Now, play on a busa for a year or so and then you'll be ready for a man's fast bike... a 10R.
biggrin.gif

jump9.gif

Ok, just kiddin'... I had to throw that one at ya'll sooner or later though. I just love talkin' shid! Now, get yer panties out of a wad and reply with humor, as that's how this reply was made.
wink.gif

Yeah I got to put about 130 miles on it. The place I bought it from was 60 miles away so I rode it home saturday. Sunday I went out with 3 other guys and put about 60 or so more miles on before we got caught in a cold rain shower and headed in for the day.
I hope ya done the hard (mototune) break-in...
rock.gif

I hope ya done the hard (mototune) break-in...
rock.gif
If you didn't change the oil after 30 miles already (which you couldn't have since the dealer was 60 miles away?) change it now!! And put a good hard load on her while you can. motoman's advice of course.

BTW-Congrats on the purchase and pls post pics ASAP. We all love to see that new beautiful bird of yours
beerchug.gif

I had planned on doing an oil change this week. I been doin the motoma break in.Only made it about 50 miles down the road and had to break the 100 mark
blush.gif
 before that I was runnin it up and lettin off and doin all that so hopefully it will break in pretty good. Oh by the way I liked the comment about the zx-10 that was pretty funny.  
biggrin.gif

Congrats!
beerchug.gif
Now, play on a busa for a year or so and then you'll be ready for a man's fast bike... a 10R.
biggrin.gif

jump9.gif

Ok, just kiddin'... I had to throw that one at ya'll sooner or later though. I just love talkin' shid! Now, get yer panties out of a wad and reply with humor, as that's how this reply was made.
wink.gif
You are a funny man BT..
beerchug.gif
egitarre77.gif

beerchug.gif

Congratulations on the new Busa. Let the abdication begin.
The Busa curse strikes again. You may have made it home from the dealer dry but the first ride you ran into rain.
vader1.gif

idea3.gif
I just figured out the curse!! It's the gods crying tears of joy to see another Busa hit the roads.
bowdown.gif
laugh.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Welcome to the board, and congrats ! ! !</span></span>
beerchug.gif

Congrats ... we expect to see you at the Virginia group spring ride if not sooner!
Like Sageronin said... I look forward to meeting you on our next Virginia area riders get-together. The last one was so much fun, I can't wait until spring.

Here's a link to posting of our last ride :

Congrats!
beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif

jump9.gif

wink.gif
You have it wrong BT you get a zx10 first, ride it for about a year and then get a real mans bike the mighty Busa.
umnik.gif
race.gif
laugh.gif

Back