Finally got 03' today!!!

One word AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Picked up a silver/gray 03' this evening, and only put about 7 miles on her before the rain came.. Have surgery next week so I will be off it for a couple months, but I think I can put a couple hundred miles on it before then!! It's been a long time coming but its finally here!! Well I guess I'll go back down stairs to tha garage and take one more peak at it before I go to bed.. Will try and post some pictures 2morrow.

Thanks for the kind words fellas, got about 70 miles in today was a little cool and real windy. Hopefully 2morrow will be a little better.. Houston Rider I did call the guy in Oklahoma and he did quote 9399.00 otd taxes back in TX were a little over 6 hundred, I went ahead and got mine in Arlington for a couple hundred more, didnt feel like drivin to OKlahoma.. I will have to heal quickly 1 month in non walkin cast and 1 month in walkin boot, I think the boot will fit under tha shifter!!!maybe not???

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Good job...enjoy! You might want to try to get 600 miles on it, so you can get it in for that tune-up before or during your off time.

just wanted to let the group know that i went to pick up my 03 busa yesterday. Still messy up here in maine but did get a ride across the yard after unloading. Sorry its black and silver but it was my preference.

jwcfbd

Administrator
Registered
just wanted to let the group know that i went to pick up my 03 busa yesterday. Still messy up here in maine but did get a ride across the yard after unloading. Sorry its black and silver but it was my preference.
No apologies needed after all you did buy a Busa.  
thumbs-up.gif
 So what if it's slower then the Blue and Silver.
laugh.gif
Congratulations on the new bike, injoy

Congrats on your new bike, its sunny and 72 degrees here in the DFW area so I guess ya know what that means!!?? As soon as the wife gets home from church I am outta here.. At least the last two days b4 the "S" day (surgery) are going to be great!!!