Which '03 leftover should I get?

MeatGrinder

Registered
I had a 2002 SE Busa, sold it to a friend, bought a Roadstar Warrior, and just sold it to get ANOTHER Hayabusa. I missed the power and four cylinder motor. If I had the money, I wouldv'e kept the Warrior too.
The dealer that sold me the SE, has both a Black/Gray and Gray/Silver '03, still in crates. I can't make up my mind which one to pick. Help me choose.
The all black SE was a pain to keep clean, but I'm leaning slightly toward '03 Black/Gray.

The black/grey '03 is indeed a sweet lookin' ride. So is the silver/grey though. I don't think you can go wrong here... Hmmm, wasn't very helpful was I?
drooling3.gif

I'd flip a coin...both colors are pretty sweet!!
ps: Welcome back from the "other side"!!

I am thinking Black and Grey!!!  The Silver and Grey is well... Sort of a Girlie Busa!!!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I whole Heartadly agree... The All Black is a Beeyotch to keep looking real good...

And those damn spider scratches...seems no matter what I do everytime I touch my bike there is a fresh scratch....

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077837184 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Black and gray would be my choice. But, the silver and gray is nice too. If this were a poll though I'd go for the Black.

I am thinking Black and Grey!!!  The Silver and Grey is well... Sort of a Girlie Busa!!!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I whole Heartadly agree... The All Black is a Beeyotch to keep looking real good...

And those damn spider scratches...seems no matter what I do everytime I touch my bike there is a fresh scratch....
Yeah, yeah... FUG YOU!
mad.gif

Oh, and how many times I gotta tell you to GET SOME FUGGIN' ZAINO for your black beauty ya hard headed BEEYOTCH?
rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I used Meguiars "Mirror Glaze 26" yellow wax, and never even got a swirl mark. The finish still looks brand new after 3500 miles. Get some!

I was faced with the same decision when I bought mine. I liked the black&grey better, but bought the silver&grey because the black&grey they had had a gouge on the fender and I didn't wanna wait for a replacement. Doesn't matter anyway, I'm getting race plastics and painting it.

devil.gif

There's a real nice Black/Grey in PA for a really good price and only 2 miles logged on it~

I'd be all over it if I wasn't so damn far away~

03? just get the 04, just saw my friends today. Has a couple more features. He said the bike was 40 lbs lighter. Haven't heard of that but the fairings ARE alot thinner then mine. More flexible. Button for hazards. and a passing button(flashes the high beams). Just a few things I wouldn't mind having on my bike...

I had a similar choice only the 40th was also involved needless to say I picked the 40th but if it wasn't there call me a sissy but I would have bought the silver/grey...

Back