Finally got the BEAST!

It's a Euro spec busa, not a US spec busa, from my understanding. Apparently, different countries get different color options.
Yep...Yep

If I remember correctly, only the USA got the all Black Special Edition for 02! So......for 03 Suzuki did a Black Special Edition for the Euro Spec bikes. That's why it has the(03) Black/Gold forks and whatever other changes that the 02 US model didn't have(only the US got the Orange 40th color also).

I bought it in Canada for $9,100 out the door, due to the better exchange rate. The only thing I have to do is change the speedo over.

Now if I could just find some sweet gauge faces in MPH!?!?! Back to searching! :type:

Josh

Can someone post pics or links to custom gauges?

I went to the speedhut site and they don't have any pics of Busa gauges (finished product). I am very picky and don't want to buy something I won't want when it arrives!

I hate it when you have seen something you like and then can't find it when you go back to buy it!?!?!?:mad:

It's a Euro spec busa, not a US spec busa, from my understanding. Apparently, different countries get different color options.
Yep...Yep

If I remember correctly, only the USA got the all Black Special Edition for 02!  So......for 03 Suzuki did a Black Special Edition for the Euro Spec bikes.  That's why it has the(03) Black/Gold forks and whatever other changes that the 02 US model didn't have(only the US got the Orange 40th color also).

I bought it in Canada for $9,100 out the door, due to the better exchange rate.  The only thing I have to do is change the speedo over.

Now if I could just find some sweet gauge faces in MPH!?!?!  Back to searching! :type:  

Josh
Thanks for keeping Postal up to date!

Can someone post pics or links to custom gauges?

I went to the speedhut site and they don't have any pics of Busa gauges (finished product).  I am very picky and don't want to buy something I won't want when it arrives!

I hate it when you have seen something you like and then can't find it when you go back to buy  it!?!?!?:mad:
Try asking KS Waterbug (ping him). He's one of the smartest dudes on this site and should know where to get them.

Welcome :) That gauge actually goes to 300! Wonder why 300 wasn't put there!?

Why did you unload the 2001 you had? Make sure you get a set of those cool Walfer rotors (No financial interest here:)

Papaya9,

I deployed to Pakistan and Oman and didn't know when or if I was coming home. Once I finally did, I had to get another one of course!

What do you mean by walfer rotors? How much? Pics?

New Busas look so cool...

Just missing the blue paint to make it the fastest!

Beautiful choice in colors!! Now that's a fast color....

Try to go to StreetRacerParts.com they have busa gauges.....Some pretty unique ones at that..

I go to Dayton all the time for my job....Looking forward to seeing you out and about

Later!

Anyone in the Dayton area, shoot me an email and we can meet up. For those that don't know, Wednesdat night is BIKE NIGHT at Quaker Steak and Lube on Col. Glen Hwy. We need more sport bikes in the middle of all the HOGS!

Later,

Josh:cool:

Back