finally....

jamesnismo

Registered
hey group, new member here. finally got her yesterday...... '03 busa w/ 700 miles on her.... got a great deal too. in your guys opinion, what are some good first mods to do? any help is appreciated.... thanks james

Congratulations, James, and welcome to the board! What color is your bike and are you looking for looks or performance mods? Pics help out the board tremendously!

well.... i would like both performance and looks....
smile.gif
but i heard a little about an air box mod? is it that beneficial? also been looking at undertails. but will probably wait a month or so for that.( until i get my new plate). oh by the way the bike is black and silver. thanks james

Take your reflectors and warning stickers off
tounge.gif
Post some pics and welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

Yeah, congrats and welcome. Black and Silver is the fastest color combo. But all red is the fastest Hayabusa.

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Take your reflectors and warning stickers off
tounge.gif
  Post some pics and welcome to the board
biggrin.gif
Those are the required first mods after you get a busa and become a member on this board.
wink.gif

Next would be either bolt-on cans or a full exhaust with a power commander. Then it's on to an undertail. From there, wheels or some bling is in order if that's your thing.
wink.gif
Seems to be the order everyone follows around here...

wink.gif

welcome to the board, you'll find all kinds of good stuff here. I think some guys from your area are going to the bike races at the end of hte month, thread is in the general area, you should check it out
cool.gif

Welcome to the board, I love my '03 and I'm sure you will loves your too, first things first, mold the bike the way you want, adjust you suspension to fit you, the bike will fly like no other, turn you brake and clutch levers forward, other than that take your time.
biggrin.gif

busa_frontal.JPG

Congrats on buying the fastest color and Welcome aboard! Trim the rear fender, remove stickers, and reflectors. Those are free mods. I would wait on the air box mod until I get an exhaust, and then remove the pair valve, put in a Power Commander, and get it dynoed. That is a million things you can do but, money limits us all (almost). Take your time research your thoughts by our experiences and ask direct questions. We can save you a lot of time and money.

The best mod I've found for mine is my rear end on the seat and my hand on the throttle. Ride it. Ride it.
race.gif
race.gif
race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

Remember to ride it like you stole it! Have fun be safe and wear your gear.

Back