NEW OWNER

chapsbusa

Registered
HI EVERYONE just got my 03 silver/blue busa WHAT A BABE the bike is a beast waiting to be released once we get are so called summer here in the U.K. I,ve been looking at website most of you owners seem to be in the states are there any members in the U.K. ? .
jump9.gif

Congrats. The color on your 03 almost makes the bike as fast as mine.

It's still snowing here. My '05 black and silver is sitting at the dealer waiting for daddy to come and get her. I get weekend visitation...I sit on her, roll her around the shop going "vroom!, vroom!, waaahhhhh, guk, waaaaahhhhh...." :-) Congrats, bro! You'll have some fun on your new bike.
tounge.gif

once the snow has gone i will get busa out and take pic and download on site for all to see . i have already fitted ART RACE CANS

Welcome to the board and congrats on the new bike! All that aside, post pics!
biggrin.gif

dude, congrats on the new ride. Now if you'd have gotten the '03 Silver/Grey you'd have the fastest production busa, but the silver/blue is right in there..
wink.gif

I have seen posts from other riders from the U.K. What you need to do is find them. The making a new thread labled " Ping: where any riders from the u.k." and see if they respond. There are only a few. You might have to do that a few times over the course of several months to find them.

HI EVERYONE just got my 03 silver/blue busa  WHAT A BABE  the bike is a beast waiting to be released once we get are so called summer here in the U.K.   I,ve been looking at website most of you owners seem to be in the states are there any members in the U.K. ? .  
jump9.gif
Congratulations on the new bike.

There are some UK riders here. I'm an ex-pat, been in the US for 15+ years. Familiar with Ipswich, my grandmother lived there most of her life, father was born there etc.

There's members here from all over the place (Holland, India, Australia etc.)

This is one of the best bike (not just 'Busa) boards on the 'net, I think you'll like it.

Even if you can't find any other UK bikers, at least I'll understand your lingo....
smile.gif

Congrats on the new ride! its definitely the right choice!!

Back