new owner Just saying thanx

onerabidshark

Donating Member
Registered
I've noticed that like me alot of new owners are on here that got their info on busas' here, just like me, making the decision to buy. I've had my 05 blue and silver for about a month also, and you guys tell it like it is thanx for all the info the bike is everything you all said it would be. and I think addicting could be an understatement ricky d lubbock texas

welcome and congrats!!!
cool.gif

Chad

Glad you're enjoying the bike. I've had mine just over two months and it gets better every time I ride
smile.gif

Welcome aboard! As a former lurker myself, I can say "don't be a stranger." Wear your gear and ride safe.

Welcome Ricky, and stick around...there's tons more to learn from these guys...of course, it'll cost you plenty...damn modifications...
tounge.gif

Post up some pics of your Busa!!!
cool.gif

Welcome to the board and congratulations on getting the fastest color Busa.
cool.gif

I've noticed that like me alot of new owners are on here that got their info on busas' here, just like me, making the decision to buy. I've had my 05 blue and silver for about a month also,  and you guys tell it like it is thanx for all the info the bike is everything you all said it would be.  and I think addicting could be an understatement    ricky d  lubbock texas
ooooooh.... hell noo..... Lubbick, Texas.... I.E. Compton Texas...
biggrin.gif

Got family down there, boy is that a rough place... If you don't have an alarm, get one...

Welcome to the board... Glad you like the bike...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Welcome. And please remember: The Crystal Red is actually the fastest color. I almost got a speeding ticket today, and I was stopped for gas! He said it looked like it was going 100mph sitting still! j/k
laugh.gif

Congrats on the new bike! Lots to be learned from everyone here. Pics help defray the cost of the education though!
laugh.gif

Back