I finally ponied up...

Oh, and for all of you who have raised this in the past, THIS is the fastest color.
tounge.gif
I might believe this, if it didn't run on Canadian Petro
devil.gif

welcome to the maddness...
beerchug.gif

and congrats on getting the 3rd fastest....
smile.gif

everyone knows the fastes color is

<marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=Blue)>Blue</table></marquee>

and

<marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=silver)>Silver</table></marquee>

wow.gif
tounge.gif
cool.gif

Welcome and congrats!

Shhhh, I'll let you in on a little known secret. The main purpose Suzuki made the red & black Busa's was to grab the attention of the cops. This was absolutely necessary so the faster blue & silver models could fly past the cops unnoticed! Right 04BusaVA?
laugh.gif

Shhhh, I'll let you in on a little known secret.  The main purpose Suzuki made the red & black Busa's was to grab the attention of the cops.  This was absolutely necessary so the faster blue & silver models could fly past the cops unnoticed!
Ah man you let the secret out!

And did you know those warning stickers are worth 5mph top-end?

Welcome and congrats!  

Shhhh, I'll let you in on a little known secret.  The main purpose Suzuki made the red & black Busa's was to grab the attention of the cops.  This was absolutely necessary so the faster blue & silver models could fly past the cops unnoticed!  Right 04BusaVA?  
laugh.gif
that is correct.....

Congrats-and welcome!!!

Sorry tho pal, you are mistaken......black and purple is the fastest color!
tounge.gif
Hi!

Should've run that through the spell checker, it's supposed to say "black and purple"
Grammatically incorrect.

The correct usage would be "Black and Purple is the fastes color, right after the Black and Silver."

biggrin.gif
There ya go!!!
super.gif
Congrats on the new Busa.

Oh and Blue and Siliver is by far the fastest color.
poke.gif
race.gif

That is a nice bike you got there and WELCOME!! I think the black and red is the second fastest color. Black and Silver is the fastest around.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome.

I have since removed those ugly stickers.  
cool.gif

Also, Suzuki not only made the red and black Busa to grab the attention of the cops, but to also grab the attention of the ladies!  I've had so many chicks pull up next to me and say "I love red!" or "Hot bike, red's my favorite color!".  
biggrin.gif

Back