I'm finally a Hayabusa owner

Eldritch_Speed

Registered
I've been lurking on these boards for about a year now. Anticipating the time when I could join your ranks as an owner. Well that time has finally come. I'm the proud owner of a '05 red/balck Suzuki Hayabusa. I've had it since March and I still find myself staring at it in disbelief, when I'm not riding of course. Anyway, Hello.

Hi.

The feeling of disbelief is not going away anytime soon...
smile.gif

Welcome to the board better get some pics up I've already found out information on this site really isn't free it cost pics lol
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Welcome! The only way to save yourself is to cut up your credit cards and sell your computer. If you don't take these steps, your busa will have many mods and your cards will be maxed out. Trust me it is an addiction, so have fun with it. Remove the warning stickers and the reflectors and post some pics.
cool.gif

Congrats and welcome! A tremendous feeling when one gets a new toy! We get a good feeling o when we get pics!
biggrin.gif

Welcome! The only way to save yourself is to cut up your credit cards and sell your computer. If you don't take these steps, your busa will have many mods and your cards will be maxed out. Trust me it is an addiction, so have fun with it. Remove the warning stickers and the reflectors and post some pics.  
cool.gif
type.gif
umnik.gif
He's speaks the truth!

Welcome & congrads!

Congrats and welcome to the board. You will never stop staring at her. I do it all the time and after a bit, I wonder how many of my neighbors are wondering, what the hell is that guy doing?

Back