the ultimate ride

2005BlueBusa

Registered
Picked up my '05 Blue/Silver Busa tonight and put about 30 miles on her before darkness set in. What can I say that already hasn't been said? Oh well, might as well stick with the normal:
This is a fantastic bike, the absolute ultimate riding experience! Very comfortable, very athletic, and of course super fast! I found myself wondering why I had wasted money on bikes I've had in the past...

Now about those warning stickers...

Hey Boss,

Congratulations!!!!! I just had my first ride on a Busa when I brought her home on 03/15. It has rained and stayed under 40 ever since..... So if it starts raining and snowing again I know I can blame you.

Enjoy and watch out for the other idiots on the road.....

See Ya

Been almost a year for me, and the best part is so far it is like that every ride, that and the stupid grin everytime
smile.gif

You forgot one thing:

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Pictures!</span>

Congrats!

--Wag--

Had mine 6 weeks, 1100 miles in northern Illinois!!! I cant stay off it. Im so glad I didnt compromise....

Congrats on your new ride
biggrin.gif
... And welcome to the board.

When do we get to see some pictures
rock.gif
tounge.gif

Welcome the the board, now get a set of sliders before you drop it or it gets nocked over like big red.:)

Welcome to the .org.

Sheez., you'de think these guys have never seen a bus before the way they beg for pics.
biggrin.gif

Back