Finally cleaned my turbo 08 this year

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
got her cleaned up a little today, ashamed to admit taknig her to the gas station and maybe an extra 4 miles on the way the long way home was my first ride this year on the bike :(

Thanks again Richard for the new style full pipe but shorty and louder than the carbon fiber can, looks and sounds awesome on the bike

IMG_20110626_180718.jpg

IMG_20110626_180746.jpg

IMG_20110626_180800.jpg

IMG_20110626_180809.jpg

Beautiful looking bike.
Where is the normal turbo air filter hanging out of left side fairing like you normally see on turbo bikes?

The RCC gen 2 kits are setup for easier to fit under fairing , Real sleeper
Looks good Greg... I like the new pipe too ..

This is exactly what I am looking for in a turbo kit. Except I would like my exhaust to go duals. If it could be tapped into the R77's I would be in love. How much this kit run u?

Greg, I have a kit coming for my 2011 (pistons, valves, springs, etc are already here!) from Frank and RCC. I also have that pipe. Do you loose any ground clearance in corners with it in your opinion?

Great looking bikes, from memory you had the Bus cutting in a little more HP everytime you hit a higher gear. Just ship that Blue '08 to my addy and I'll put a few miles on her this fall and winter :whistle: just trying to help a brother ........ :poke:

Back