Gen 2 turbo street bike build

Now that’s it’s tuned hope you get it back so you can get some testing in before winter. I know I would like to make big changes this winter with mine.

Here is a better picture of the power curve for you guys. Peak power is cool. But that power band is sweeeet.

040A827C-C0D4-456C-A08B-C8A0F6EF3F7F.jpeg

91816C0E-4EBD-4503-9B24-3B03838700C7.jpeg

2892B3AD-B907-4A8C-A035-CEAB9614B42D.jpeg

ill say this... it looks AWESOME... that bitch is gonna be a HANDFUL to hold onto, it REALLY comes on strong! if u can get it under control... wow. Dont die on this thing man...... GREAT job picking the turbo.
Thanks! I was kind of nervous to see how the power band would end up but im super happy with it.

That’s pretty good power. Can’t wait to see what you get it to do 60-130 and 100-150. What did you do half mile on the old turbo busa and h2?
My first turbo busa I never really got set up properly before selling it. I went 187 in the half on it at like 270whp on 93. My h2 my best 60-130 time was 2.79 and best half mile was 208mph. That was at 299whp but I had that bike DIALED. Lots of testing the set up for it.

Bikes home safe. Rob went over everything with my on the ams. Did a quick test ride and on only 4psi it started spinning at like 100mph. It’s cold today and it still has an old q3 on it. The bike rides nice and the fueling seems good on the tune. I’m probably going to take all the plastics off and start painting it in the next week or two.

4D458C3A-6556-488C-BDDE-3D9BF67E9B28.jpeg

Bikes home safe. Rob went over everything with my on the ams. Did a quick test ride and on only 4psi it started spinning at like 100mph. It’s cold today and it still has an old q3 on it. The bike rides nice and the fueling seems good on the tune. I’m probably going to take all the plastics off and start painting it in the next week or two.

View attachment 1656470
Be sure to keep the pics coming when you start painting :thumbsup:

Rob tested it on pump gas before bringing it back and felt the tune on 93 was off since he didn’t discover the leaking map sensor til x98 tuning. Put it back on the dyno on 93 and made 436 at 19psi. I should have the bike tomorrow he left earlier today with it.

View attachment 1656447
Its kinda cold for any racing... but 416HP on 19 pounds of boost is alot... are u gonna visit any other dynos before u go racing next year? to verify? Nobody ever seems to do this... but its not a bad idea, nothing wrong with it. Because im assuming u dont have a printout of air/fuel targeted or correction factor used etc. Bike is an investment at this point.

Its kinda cold for any racing... but 416HP on 19 pounds of boost is alot... are u gonna visit any other dynos before u go racing next year? to verify? Nobody ever seems to do this... but its not a bad idea, nothing wrong with it. Because im assuming u dont have a printout of air/fuel targeted or correction factor used etc. Bike is an investment at this point.
I’d like to but the closest dyno operator I’d trust is schnitz and he’s almost 3 hours away. I may do it next season. I’ll be able to make pulls and watch the logs after. The pulls I did on 93 today were right at 11.5 afr

I’d like to but the closest dyno operator I’d trust is schnitz and he’s almost 3 hours away. I may do it next season. I’ll be able to make pulls and watch the logs after. The pulls I did on 93 today were right at 11.5 afr
GOOD... im glad its kosher, even if it went to 12-1 it would be ok. Im glad u got an eye on it. im not trying to be a jerk, i think u know that...... just wanna make sure. U got alot of eyeballs on this bike and alot of money and time invested. Coupled with the fact of alll the other drama that went down with others. Soooo.... how do u like it? Does it feeeeel fast to the butt dyno? You gonna do some timed hits with it before the snow comes? I love seeing the 60-130mph hits that u guys post with the dragys... and any timed hits for that matter. be careful with it though man... dont feel pressured into any stupid shyt. before u try laying down that 530HP... Mcintosh used to make these pegs that mounted to the swingarm to be able to push ure body foward.......... i really like them. simple and effective. You are way braver than i am so............ just food for thought is all. Its gonna be brutal. I figure any advantage u can get over the power is a good thing.

285819650_4949425801832871_6545023528587043527_n.jpg

Last edited:
Give me some color ideas. Right now I’m thinking either pearl white or Mazda soul red.

Deep reds have proven to be nice. That Mazda red made me think of this chrome red version:

1666010340149.png

To the pearl white idea, here is an interesting alternative. These Fender guitars were made "Olympic White", which was real bright, but the nitrocellulose lacquer yellowed. The yellow became iconic in itself:

1666010504450.png

If you end up going to schnitz, let me know! He's in my backyard (basically) and I'd love to come watch that session lol

Rob tested it on pump gas before bringing it back and felt the tune on 93 was off since he didn’t discover the leaking map sensor til x98 tuning. Put it back on the dyno on 93 and made 436 at 19psi. I should have the bike tomorrow he left earlier today with it.

View attachment 1656447
so great to see it at your home....thanks for sharing....
please make a ride along video :)

i really like the yellow....but afew other colors i like
1- the "Fushia" pink color,that kawaski put on its zx600 in 90's
2- a metallic purple
3- the cool blue color of the pleides constellation

m45-pleiades-star-cluster-14.jpg

Last edited:
Back