Gen 2 turbo street bike build

A 2500whp Ugr car will destroy ANY bike on the street. Im chasing the 2000hp ones
Hi. What turbo do you have? Why VP X98. why not use VP M1. I do not have an RCC kit but it is based off of the 1000 HP RCC kit but with a newer better turbo and a custom built Inconel header and a Garrett G42-1200c turbo. I do use there water to air radiator and there intercooler intake. I am also looking for the best way to cool down the intake charge with freon or NOS to spray on the radiators or a ice tank to cool fuel and intake air. We will be spraying Nos into the turbo.

Hi. What turbo do you have? Why VP X98. why not use VP M1. I do not have an RCC kit but it is based off of the 1000 HP RCC kit but with a newer better turbo and a custom built Inconel header and a Garrett G42-1200c turbo. I do use there water to air radiator and there intercooler intake. I am also looking for the best way to cool down the intake charge with freon or NOS to spray on the radiators or a ice tank to cool fuel and intake air. We will be spraying Nos into the turbo.
It’s what rob recommended. Ethanol usually has cool combustion temperatures. X98 should make some killer power.

Back