Gen 2 turbo street bike build

@JoeSTi give us the spec on the motor. Ported head anything crazy like that? Sounds like the intercooler setup must worked pretty well. Curious how it does to on mile long pulls.
It's the same turbo I have on my bike. I live at 5500' and the DA is usually in the 8-9k range and this turbo lights up so fast and pulls harder then a 16 year old on his pecker. If it has any head work it would make it just that much better.

After the boost issue was fixed looks like it made a little lower at 21psi but x98 is done and HOLY CRAP! I promise I’ll give you guys numbers once rob posts the vid but the power curve on this thing is absolutely insane. It’s scary to look at to be honest. Ended at 29psi
I'm guessing 616hp!

It's the same turbo I have on my bike. I live at 5500' and the DA is usually in the 8-9k range and this turbo lights up so fast and pulls harder then a 16 year old on his pecker. If it has any head work it would make it just that much better.
The power ramp is AGGRESSIVE lol. I’ll tell you it didn’t make 600, but it’s solid. I’m super happy. It definitely would have hit 600 if we could have added more boost but rob said with the stock ecu 29 is all he can give it with the 3 bar map sensor and room for boost cut. Torque is STRONG!

The power ramp is AGGRESSIVE lol. I’ll tell you it didn’t make 600, but it’s solid. I’m super happy. It definitely would have hit 600 if we could have added more boost but rob said with the stock ecu 29 is all he can give it with the 3 bar map sensor and room for boost cut. Torque is STRONG!
Nice. Now you just have to make it all work. Dyno numbers are one thing but getting it to work is a different story

Back