Gen 2 stage 1 turbo bike

What happened to the cylinder? I went back and read the past few pages. Got any recent pictures of the bike? Fantastic dragy times. I can only hope to go as fast.

Bike was built by boosted cycle performance and it blew up after a couple hundred miles. I posted a new thread with all the pictures of the damage. Motor is going to be 2mm over bore and 10:5.1 pistons and ported head. Hopefully with this motor combo the bike will spool faster and will make more power off boost.

C9FA7D31-3024-4D6B-8168-9402DAE49053.jpeg

43F480E7-14BF-4329-B2A2-0744B09F5FC7.jpeg

D0A95943-6006-459C-9722-D7D573FBFC88.jpeg

Just got my cylinder head back. Only costed me $750 bucks to get it fixed and for some lite porting work. Iam very happy with how it turned out and the quick turn around time. Now just waiting on the cylinder and pistons to show up. Debating if I want to buy a new intake cam. Going to see what’s available for that and decide. Goal is to make this thing efficient as possible and make power off boost and build boost quicker in the lower rpm’s.

47CB0CB0-C537-44A0-B7F5-6BD1675A21AE.jpeg

04198803-EBB4-4836-9EA1-9FC4EFDDBA40.jpeg

Beautiful! Are you doing any racing with it? I think about heading down to OKC or Dallas at some point to have some time riding at sea level. It seems like there should be some good 1/4 mile tracks over there.
This was built to be just a fun street bike slash roll race. And some 1/4 mile racing. But now it’s probably only going to see the track. I don’t have much time for the street and nothing around here would be able to hang with it other than some nth vipers. But getting to meet up with them can be difficult.

Hahaha I love how casual you drop the nth Moto vipers! Awesome and yeah I want to keep my bike street legal but feel most of my riding will be at the track.
This bike use to get a lot of street action. bike was built just roll racing. But after seeing the numbers from some of those roll race bikes this thing has a lot more to go. The hit on a turbo bike has to be dialed in. Otherwise you’re playing catch up that’s for sure. I got my jugs and pistons back. Hope to have the motor together soon and get the cams degreed. Going to push the power band up the rpm.

Back